Tree bros: fight

A/N: I just wanted to give a quick shout out to StarlightpernaAOT  and her DEH memes! Go check them out!

Evan was worried about Connor. The boy had seemed far away from him all week, and something told Evan he was hiding something. His mouth didn't taste the same when they kissed, and he brushed his teeth excessively. 

"Connor?" Evan confronted the taller boy as he walked out of the bathroom. "Yes?" He replied back, hurrying away to his room, a black box in his hand.  It looked familiar. 

His weed box. 

Evan ran  up the stairs, grabbing Connor's arm. "Connor? I-Is that weed?" "...." Connor didn't say anything, only put the box down. "C-Connor!" Evan shouted, shaking his arm furiously. 

"Why do you care?" He growled. "Connor! I-I thought you said you stopped!" "Stay out of this, Hansen." He spat angrily, grabbing the box and running for the door. Evan blocked him. 

"Connor, I'm not going to stay out of this, because I don't want you to get lung cancer!" "And what are you going to do about it?" Connor snarled, pulling at the door. "Please Connor!" "What!" He retorted. "Stop it!" "Oh, so you think it's that easy to just one day, out of the blue, say, 'oh, well today's the day I'm going to stop and never smoke again!' News flash, Hansen, life isn't a musical where we sing out our feelings and how words fail us or how someone's cooler than a vintage cassette or something." "Nonononono! No, I just want you-I can't-" "You cant what!" Connor screamed. 

"I-I can't lose you." Evan sobbed, sliding down the door, curling up in a ball on the ground. Connor pressed his lips to Evan's, but this kiss was filled with anger and frustration. "P-Pkease don't leave..." Evan cried. Connor's anger drained away instantly. "I will never. And, I promise that whenever I want to smoke, I'll come to you. I love you." He said simply, and Evan pulled him into a loving hug.