Tree bros: pure sadness

"Connor!"Evan ran screaming out of the shop, pulling Connor along. They had just finished ice cream at A La Mode, and were heading home for the night. Evan was pretty excited to go home, if you know what I mean.

Now, they were heading outside, ready to climb back into their car. Blindly, Evan ran into the street. Connor, however, saw the PT cruiser coming their way a split second too late. He acted, and jumped out into the street, pushing Evan out of the way, before the car's wheels crushed him with a sickening CRACK. 

"CONNOR!" Evan screamed, still in a daze. The driver was going way over the speed limit, well above 90 miles per hour. He ran to the broken body of his lover, and sighed with relief as he was still breathing. However, that relief was soon taken away after he saw him. 

His spine was crooked, seemingly crushed in half. His hair was matted and wild, and blood trickled out of his nose and mouth. 

"My love.." He rasped slowly. "Shh.. save your strength and stay alive.." Evan sobbed, tears rolling down his face. 

"No, Evan.... I can't. I love you.." Very quietly, he began to sing. "I don't need you to sell me on reasons to want you." "I don't need you to search for the proof that I should." Evan sang back, crying hystercially as he knew there was no saving his lover. 

"Ev.. I love you. Take your time, love. I'll see you on the other side. " Connor sighed, letting his final breath escape his lips, and feeling his world go dark one last time. Evan connected their lips quickly, felling Connor's body go limp and cold. He didn't hold back his sobs any longer, as he bawled to the moon. 

The End.