Tree bros: video games

A/N: IM BACK AND FEELING BETTER SO HI EVERYONE AND THANK YOU ALL FOR 2k READS.sexual references

Evan was addicted to Pokémon Sun and moon on his Nintendo Switch. He played on it every single available second.  He was currently on route 9, and was working his way through that. 

Connor was fed up with it. 

Evan had ignored him in favor of his game. Connor had wanted to burn the switch, but Evan would have been heartbroken. However, Connor couldn't remember the last time they had locked lips. Obviously, sexual frustration was kicking in. All the teenage hormones didn't help either. 

Connor saw his opportunity when Evan was sitting on their bed, playing the game. Connor kissed him gently on the cheek, then ran to take a shower. 

Time skip brought to you by my Hamilton- loving aunt. SHE GOT TO SEE IT IN CHICAGO LIKE THAT IS NOT FAIRRRR

Evan concentrated on beating this stupid Totem Pokémon. He sent out his Marowak. Great. Ok, use bone club. That took down the sandalit that was aiding the Salazzle. 

Suddenly, he heard the door open. He didn't look up, concentrating on beating the Pokémon. He smelled the intoxicatingly sweet scent of Connor's hair. He still didn't look up, but made a mental note to bury his face in his hair later. 

"Okay, you must be really concentrated to ignore the sight of me in just a towel!" Connor whispered into his ear. 

Evan blushed bright red and looked. Connor hadn't been lying. As he looked up, Connor tackled him, kissing his face aggressively. 

Let's just say that the video game was long forgotten.