Boyf riends: cuddles

Jeremy sighed and leaned into his boyfriend's side. The day had been really fun, and he had enjoyed every moment. Now, he just wanted to go home and cuddle. "Is my little Jerebear tired? We can go home now. " Michael said, his voice low and soothing to hear. "Yes please." Michael picked him up and carried him to the car. 

Time skip brought to you by Mountain Dew Red

Once they got home, Michael carried him to their bedroom, where their Xbox was charged and waiting. "Wanna play?" Michael asked, setting Jeremy on the bed. "No thanks. Could we just cuddle tonight?" "Sure babe." Michael said, crawling into bed beside him. 

Michael snaked his arms around him and pulled him close. Jeremy relished the body heat, and the warm, inviting smell of Michael. It would seem creepy to other couples, but to Jeremy and Michael, it was just... them.

Michael hummed softly as Jeremy nuzzled his face into Michael's chest, the smell and heat infiltrating his senses. "Yeah I smell good!" Michael sang out of nowhere. "England is my city!" Jeremy countered, and Michael laughed, a sound Jeremy loved so much. Just the way his face crinkled gently, the soft rumble at the end, and the sound. Jeremy couldn't help himself. He leaned up and kissed him passionately.

"Whoa! I thought you said you just wanted  to cuddle!" Michael said, clearly taken aback. "Yeah, that's what I wanna do. But why not play with your emotions and sexual frustrations while I'm at it?" Jeremy laughed, and Michael shrugged and sighed. 

"You little immature piece of shit." Michael crooned lovingly. "But yours" Jeremy reminded him. "And my little immature piece of shit." Michael corrected himself. He pulled his head onto his chest so Jeremy could hear his heartbeat. "Please sing for me!" Jeremy gave his those puppy eyes Michael could not resist. "Fine. It's everyday bro, with that Disney channel flow-" "That's not what I meant!" "Ha! Payback!" Michael grinned. "Ok, but seriously." "You would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies-" Jeremy slapped him. "Ow! Fine..."

"Don't worry about a thing. Cause every little things gonna be alright..." he trailed off, seeing as Jeremy's breathing and heartbeat had slowed. He was asleep. 

"Goodnight Jere bear."