Boyf riends :7 minutes in heaven

A/N: WARNING: mild smut ahead. But nothing too graphic :)

Jeremy was nervous. He was at Connor's  house, with Evan, Connor, Zoe, Alana , Jared, and his longtime crush, Michael Mell.

"So," Connor said, drumming his fingers on the table, "the game we will be playing is 7 minutes in heaven." 

Ohshitohshitohshitohshitimscrewed

"Alright, first pair, lets see. Ooh, I know. Michael and Jeremy!" Alana ushered them to a closet, and locked them in. 

"So.." Michael said, and they sat there in awkward scilence. 

Tell him how you feel. Tell him. If you're gonna be stuck with him, do it now!

"Uh, Michael?" "Yeah?" Michael turned to look at him with those eyes. Those goddamn eyes. Jeremy just wanted to kiss his face while looking into those eyes. 

"Uh.. I like you."

For a moment, everything was still.

Then, the silence was shattered my Michael's lips smashing into Jeremy's. Michael wasted no time in reconnecting their lips. Slowly, Jeremy kissing up and down his face, looking into those amazing caramel eyes that were the only thing he cared about in this moment. Jeremy only got to do that for a few seconds before Michael dominated him. 

Slowly, Michael pushed him against the wall, still passionately kissing him. Jeremy was limp, a submissive to Michael.

Michael wasted no time getting Jeremy's shirt off. He slowly placed gentle kisses down his collarbone, enjoying the sweet little moans and yelps  he made.

Jeremy had just gotten Michael's shirt off when their seven minutes was up. However , they were so engrossed with each other that the failed to notice that  Alana had opened the door. "Guys. You can- holy shit. Jared, get the camera."

A/N: yay I did it