Tree bros: the morning after

A/N: okay so right now Lams is winning. you guys still have four days to get your votes in :) Then I'll probably write the chapter in a few weeks, I have some really good ideas

The first thing Evan saw when he opened his eyes was Connor snuggling into his side. His hair was lit up in the early morning sun, creating an almost angelic affect, as if he had come back from the dead. 

The second thing he noticed was that they were both very, very naked. 

"Huh-" He slapped his hand over his mouth, careful to not wake his sleeping boyfriend. Why were they naked? They usually went to bed with shirts and boxers on, at least, although Evan liked it better when Connor didn't wear a shirt. 

He sat up, noticing a sharp pain run up his spine. He saw their clothes practically thrown off  the side, as if they-

And it all came flooding back. "Oh shit." 

Evan ran to the mirror, gasping. 

There were purple love bites all down his chest, starting at his jawline. "Welp..." He whined sadly, knowing he wouldn't be able to show up  to school with those on his neck. Jared would tease him to death. 

"Love? You up?" Connor's voice cut through his thoughts. "Oh, y-yeah.." He sighed, throwing on his boxers and crawling back into bed. 

"D-Do you remember what we did last night?" Evan asked, giggling as Connor playfully pecked his cheek. "Oh yeah... that... look." He flipped over, revealing a number of scratch marks on his back, as if someone had dragged their nails down it. 

"ohshitshitshitshitshitshitshitimsosorryihopetheydonthurt.." Evan gushed out, and Connor laughed. 

"No, no love, its fine. I just wanted our first time together to be amazing." "Well, it was nothing short of that." Evan replied, blushing as Connor smirked. "Annnndddd your virginity is mine now.... to be fair, you took mine too." Connor replied, laughing as Evan turned even redder. "There's no one I'd rather lose it to.. shit.." Evan glanced at the clock. 

"Oh no..." "We're gonna be late..and we have finals today!" Evan squeaked, and threw on some clothes, forgetting about the hickies plastered onto his neck. Connor followed suite, dashing out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Evan!" Zoe ran over. "I was wondering if- holy shit. Did my brother do that?" She said, motioning to the hickies Evan had forgotten about. "Um..yeah.." He mentally facepalmed. "Well, congrats on getting some!" She laughed, and high fived him. "Uh oh.. Jared incoming in five..." She ran away. 

"I CAME AS SOON AS I HEARD!" 

"Hi, Jared..." Evan sighed mournfully. "So.. are the rumors true? you- oh." He caught sight of the love bites on Evan's neck. 

"I KNEW IT! I can picture the headline now. Acorn loses his innocence to School Shooter! God, that is so Kink-"He shut up as Connor came up behind them. 

"You were saying?" Connor snapped smoothly, laying a hand on Evan's shoulder. "You better not be saying any bad shit about my boyfriend, or I'll whoop your ass." He pulled Evan close to him, noticing him wince. 

"What's wrong, love?" He asked, Evan shaking his head. "Oh, I'm still a little sore, from, you know-" "HEY, EVERYONE! CONNOR TOOK EVAN'S VIRGINITY LAST NIGHT-'" Jared shouted, then was cut off as Connor pinned him to a locker. 

"Is this okay, Love?" He asked and Evan nodded.  He then kicked Jared in the balls. 

He crumpled down to the ground, screaming curse words so vile the author couldn't put in this chapter. 

The teenager in the hallway cheered and clapped as Evan's and Connor's lips collided together, Evan's hands on Connor's face, Connor's hands on Evan's hips, before they pulled apart reluctantly, scampering off to class. 

"Wait, author.. You can't just leave me here!" Jared screamed to the author, who was planning on ending the chapter a paragraph ago. 

"I'm the author, I can do what I want-" "IM JOHN  LAURENS IN THE PLACE TO BE-" "Not yet John. Later, anyways.. I'm gonna end this heere."

A/N: I dont even know what that last paragraph was