Tree Bros: Peroid (Feat. Trans! Evan)

A/N: help me it's four am and I'm listening to my emo playlist and just I need help

"Connie...." Evan whined through the phone, holding his aching abdomen. It was that time of the month for him, and it hurt like hell.

"Yes, fern?" Connor replied anxiously. "It's that time of the month... my tummy hurts..." the shorter boy whined back. "Aww.. poor baby.. I'll be right over." Connor grabbed some dark chocolate, a super fluffy blanket, and a hot water bottle.

Time skip brought to you by me wishing I wasn't so lonely

Connor opened the window, climbing inside. Evan's mom was home, but he thought it would be kind of weird to knock on the door like a normal human being, so he simply climbed the ladder Evan had put there for his needy nighttime visits. Said boy was curled up on his bed, letting out soft whimpers. When he saw Connor, his face lit up. "Connie!"

"Hello (MY NaMe iS EldeR PriCE) fern... how are you?" "Horrible..." Evan replied back, letting Connor massage his stomach.

They sat in comfortable silence for several minutes, Evan nibbling on the chocolate and Connor massaging his lower abdomen. Connor eventually filled up the water bottle, saying a quick hello to Heidi, then brought it back and placed it on his tummy.

"Ahh.." Evan gasped out slowly, feeling the pain and pressure in his muscles relax. "Feel good?" Connor asked, and Evan nodded frantically. "T-thank you. F-for everything." "Evvy, I'm your boyfriend. I'll do anything for you." Evan nuzzled into his chest, purring quietly. Connor hummed back in response and pulled a blanket over them, Evan giggling as the fluffy bits tickled his nose.

Pulling Evan into a spooning position, he closed his eyes, placed a kiss to Evan's forehead, and together, the two boys drifted off peacefully together.