Boyf riends/Tree bros: the pocky challenge

A/N: the pocky challenge is when one person takes one end of the pocky and the other person takes one End and basically they kiss got it ok

Michael was at his house with Jeremy, Evan, and Connor. They had each brought along a box of pocky sticks. Evan and Connor were going first. It was obvious that they were smitten with each other. They each bit into one end, and got closer and closer as the pocky got shorter and shorter. Finally, they kissed. Evan cupped Connor's face in his hands as he deepened the kiss. Finally, they had to break for a breath. 

"Damn." Michael said, impressed. "Your turn!" Evan said, still blushing. Very carefully, he took one end of the stick while Jeremy took the other. He looked into his eyes as he prepared for the biggest humiliation of his entire life. 

Their lips Suddenly crashed together, and Michael realized that Jeremy liked him. He wasn't pulling away or getting mad. Michael took a risk and deepened the kiss, earning a sweet little moan from Jeremy. Finally, they pulled apart for air, gasping for breath and blushing furiously. 

"Damn. That was pretty gay, if you ask me. And I know gay!" Connor laughed as Michael's and Jeremy's lips crashed together again.