PTree bros: again

A/N: light smut. iM SO SORRY FOR THE ANGST IN THE LAST CHAPTERS  BUT WE ARE ALMOST AT 1K READERS AND I CANT EVEN EFGSVGUCTYTVUUBIVTUBYUTVUHV

Evan didn't know how it had happened again. 

How had an innocent little nose boop turn into a steamy make out session?

Not that he was complaining, as Connor licked Evan's bottom lip, asking for permission. Evan was all too happy to oblige, letting Connor explore his mouth. 

He pulled away after a good fifteen seconds. "God, you're so pretty..." he purred lustfully. Evan pulled at Connor's shirt, who let him take it off. "Mph, babe..." he whined as Evan nipped at his neck. Connor stripped Evan of his shirt too, smirking as he blushed. 

"You are just so gorgeous, all laid out for me like that!" He growled, before diving back in for another heated kiss. 

It was a sight. Connor was kneeling over Evan. Both boys were shirtless, with Connor wearing black skinny jeans, and Evan wearing the usual brown pants. 

Jared was snickering. He had this ALL on video. He was gonna-

"Jared, give me that fucking phone!" Connor yelled from on top of Evan. He got off of Evan for a brief moment, grabbed his phone, and threw it back out to Jared, knowing that he couldn't catch anything for his life. 

He was right. His phone clattered to the pavement below, where it shattered. He pushed Jared down the ladder, and walked back to Evan. 

"Now, where were we?" He smirked, climbing back on top of the shorter boy. He licked a stripe up his collarbone, relishing the sweet noises he made. He nippped at his neck playfully, Evan becoming limp in his arms. Connor thought Evan couldn't be more of an aroused mess, but he was proven wrong when he ran his hands through Evan's hair and yanked. 

Evan moaned so loud the whole block could probably have heard him. His breathing hitched up, and his heart rate accelerated to the point where Connor could feel it pounding against the boy's ribs. He went limp, a moaning mess in Connor's arms as he was being attacked with lustful kisses. He moaned Connor's name softly, then curled up. 

"You okay?" Connor said, kissing his stomach playfully. "Y- Yeah..." Evan said, obviously shaken up. "I just- I didn't know you pulling my hair would feel that good!" Evan burst out, his face still flushed red. 

One good thing about having known Evan so long was being able to know when Evan wanted him to stop. Evan loved him very much, both romantically and sexually, but he simply was not ready to go all the way yet(but when we reach 1K readers maybe he will be) Connor always respected those wishes. 

He crawled off Evan, smiling at him. He picked him up and carried him to the bed before getting in beside him. He wrapped his arms around him and placed a light kiss on his forehead, before drifting off beside him like nobody was watching. 

Little did both of them know that someone actually was. 

And Connor certainly had not considered the fact that Jared had his first phone backed up, and had brought along a second phone.