Tree Bros/Boyf Riends: Flower Crowns and Meadows

A/N: HOLY MELL HELL I WOKE UP AND THIS BOOK  HAD 8.6K READS WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS AHHDJBCSJKv<HFAL,JBDJZvCXVJL

"Come on Evvy! We have to go pick up Michael and Jeremy!" Connor dragged Evan out the door, careful not to hurt him. "Evannnnnnnnnn.." He whined, then an idea popped into his head. he lifted Evan off the ground and whispered into his ear. "If you don't get in the car there'll be no sex for a week." upon hearing this, Evan dashed into the car, probably setting a new world record. Connor chuckled and got into the car, driving toward Jeremy's house where he and Michael were waiting. 

HEERE HAVE A TIME SKIP MERRY CHRISTMAS

"HOP IN!" Connor pulled up to their house, screeching. Michael and Jeremy piled in, Evan snickering. "What are you laughing at?" Jeremy frowned, confused at the smaller boy. 

"L-Look at your neck." Evan said, then dissolved into a fit of giggles. Jeremy did so, muttering an "Oh shit."

"DUDE! ARE THOSE HICKIES!" Connor screamed, Jeremy blushing. "Yeah..." "DAMN MICHAEL GOT FRISKY!" "WELL ITS NOT LIKE EVAN CAME TO SCHOOL ONE DAY WITH HICKIES ALL OVER." "WELL AT LEAST I DON'T MAKE OUT IN A BATHROOM-" "WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THAT INCIDENT!!" Michael  chimed in. 

"GAYS! BE MORE CHILL!" (I tried typing guys but I hit a instead of u and i just made that sentence ten times better)  Evan yelled, making everyone shut up. 

"It doesn't matter anyways. Congrats on getting some dick, Jeremy. Anyways, we're here." 

They pulled up to a huge meadow filled with pink and yellow wildflowers. Evan gasped, stars in his eyes. Connor kissed his temple tenderly, making him blush. 

"C-c-c-come on, go, go!" Jeremy tried in vain to open the door, not knowing Connor had put childlock on as a joke. 

"Heere, child." Connor opened the door, and Jeremy flung himself on top of Michael, smothering him in kisses. 

"Jeez! You guys just can't keep your hands off on another for more than ten minutes, or you'll both get anxiety." Connor remarked, but was cut off by Evan yanking him into the meadow.  

"Ok, Evvy. Which flowers do you want in a flower crown-" "You know how to make a flower crown?" "Uh... Yeah.." Connor hesitantly replied. "DUDE THAT IS SO COOL!" Jeremy yelled happily, Michael charging down into the meadow behind him. 

"Welp, I guess I could make some for all of you... Ok, pick seven flowers with long stems." The boys spread out, searching for good flowers, while Connor quietly wove the frames for the crowns. 

Time skip brought to you by me getting up at 4 am to write this chapter

"Okay, show me the flowers you brought." The three boys all laid out different color wildflowers.  

Connor took the first flower and slipped its stem into the base and wrapping it around, forming a basic weave. Evan crawled into his lap, curling up and burying his face in Connor's hoodie. He leaned down and kissed Evan's head before continuing to work on the crowns. Jeremy and Michael laughed and took pictures, letting out an "Aw.." Every now and then. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerbear: LOOK AT THESE TWO THEY ARE SO CUTE

Jerbear: *attached image*

Poolmaster: aww

BathbombCroncher: yeah its cute, but my bae is cuter

Bathbombcroncher: *attached image*

YaLikeJazz: thats literally you with a bathbomb

FlamingBisexual: If i was to send a picture of what Jake and I are doing right now you would report me for pornography

Poolmaster: Cmon rich Im waiting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OMG CONNY YOU ARE SO CUTE IN THAT FLOWER CROWN!" Evan screamed, flinging himself onto Connor, and peppering his lips with kisses until they were swollen. 

Michael and Jeremy snuggled together, trading kisses and laughing along. Four friends, true friends, on a perfect day.