Tree bros: tickle fight

"Con. Pssst. Con, Wake up." "No, Evan. Go back to bed." "Con,  C'mon.  It's 7:30." "But it's a Saturday!" "No it's not. It's a Tuesday." 

Wait. I know how to get him up. 

Evan slowly slipped back into bed. Connor sighed contently. For a moment Evan considered skipping again and hanging out with Michael and Jeremy at a la mode. But those thoughts were washed away when he thought about the amount of tests he had today. He had to do what he had to do.

Slowly, he straddled Connor. But instead of kissing him aggressively, he just tickled him. Connor tried to suppress a giggle, but it was no use. He burst out laughing. Still, Evan couldn't help but swoon at gentle laughter coming from such a serious and dark boy. 

Connor flipped him over now so he was on top. He began to tickle Evans chin and hold him down. Evan giggled softly, the kind he knew would drive Connor crazy. Connor then stopped tickling and bent down to kiss him. 

Evan used this opportunity to tickle Connor again, and he fell off the bed laughing. However, all of Evan's teasing had its consequences. He fell off the bed too, and when he landed, he was somehow beneath Connor.

"Connor! We need to go!" 

"Oh, you're not going anywhere pretty boy." Connor said, a lustful smirk on his face.