Boyf Riends/Tree Bros/ Lams: The doors: Part one.

A/N: Thank you all for your support. I've been feeling a bit better. 

"Mikey!" Jeremy ran after his lover, trees streaking by as he ran. Suddenly, Michael tripped over something. 

Jeremy ran to him, helping him up and pressing a tender kiss to his cheek. However, Michael still looked dazed. "Micha? What's wrong!" Michael pointed at the ground, still in shock. 

A metal door was sticking out of the ground. "Why do you think its heere?" Michael asked, and Jeremy shook his head in amazement. "S-Should we open it?" "Well....Fuck it!" Jeremy screamed, and pulled it open wide. The couple peered inside, excited. 

Black. Pure darkness. Silence. 

Until Michael slipped and fell in. 

"MICHAEL!" Jeremy screamed, hearing the boy cry out in surprise as he hit the bottom. "Jere Bear! This is so cool! Come down!" Jeremy, being a lovesick idiot, jumped in too. 

When he landed, he sat up and looked around. It was a dimly lit passageway, with metal doors lining the hallway, all lined up neatly. They ran to the first one and opened it ever so little, and peered inside. There were two boys in white shirts and black ties holding a strange blue book , and singing about being "good Mormon boys" and "Turning it off" or something.

"What the hell?" Jeremy looked at Michael, puzzled. "But... Those people.... It was the late 1980s... Is that not a little freaky?" "Ok, maybe... But this is cool... Lets try all of these doors!" 

Before Jeremy could warn him, Michael ran to the next door and ran inside. 

Michael's POV

I walked into the opened door. It was nighttime, and the house I was in was deserted. Suddenly, I heard a sound. It sounded like someone was talking. 

I ran upstairs, following the noise. I vaguely heard Jeremy's footsteps echoing after me. I walked upstairs faster, stopping dead after I heard what the voice was saying. 

"Con.. s-shit!" Followed by moaning. Oh shit.

I'm already turning the handle on the door. 

A boy with long hair was furiously kissing the collarbone of a shorter boy with dirty blond hair. I think I just walked in on their steamy make out session.  

Well,Fuck.

A/N: There will  be a part two featuring Lams up later tonight or tomorrow.