Tree Bros: Late Night cuddles

A/N: I'm back!!! Umm yeah lemme explain... so basically my ex partner and I broke up... it was really nasty. Basically she cheated on me with two different people and then left me so that was f u n. Anywaysssss I'm doing a little better mentally and have returned to write once more! My update schedule will be wacky af but I'll try and update at least once a month. I'll see if I can update my richjake fanfic sometime soon as well! Anyways, onto the one shot!

"Connieeeeeee" Evan whined through the phone, waiting for his boyfriend to pick it up. It was 3 am and he couldn't sleep, but Connor wasn't picking up his phone.

Just as he was about to give up hope, Connor answered his phone. "Ev?" He said, sounding groggy. "Babeeeeee..." Evan whimpered, feeling needy and wanting cuddles from the long-haired teen. "I can't sleep... I need cuddles..." "aww... poor love... want me to come over?" "Pleaseeeee" "I'll be there in 5 minutes." "But you live 10 miles away-"

"I'll be there in 5. Now hang tight." He hung up abruptly.

Mini time skip brought to you by me craving death and pocky

Connor crawled in though the basement window, which was always open. He climbed up the stairs and went into Evans room, where he found his little tree boi.

"Hey Evvy..." "CONNIE!!!" Evan pulled Connor down on top of him and kissed him briefly before settling back into the bed, inviting Connor to spoon him.

Connor curled up around Evan, securing him in a warm, soothing embrace. "So why can't you sleep?" "Well I mean I was sleeping," Evan explained. "And then I had a really weird horror dream that we all took some weird pills that controlled us and made us "chill" or something. And Michael and Jeremy were in it and it was really weird."

"Damn... well, don't worry about that... I'm here and I would protect you from all of it. I would die for you, hell I would sell my soul for you. I love you so much Evvy.... so much." "I love you too Connie." Connor kissed Evan slowly and softly, enjoying the feel of his lips.

The two reluctantly pulled apart after a minute or two, both boys getting sleepy. Evan buried his face in Connor's chest, closing his eyes gently. Connor did the same, pulling his acorn closer to him before giving in to sleep.