Richjake: starry nights

A/N: dedicated to my girlfriend... I love you so much boo <3 whooo some fluffy richjake I wrote at 3 in the morning,,,,

The stars sparkled overhead as two boys lay together on a blanket, completely engulfed in each other's love and warmth.

Rich lay his head on Jake's chest, sighing contentedly. Jake played with his hair, fiddling with the red streak in it. They said nothing, afraid to break the serene aura that had fallen over them both.

"Jakey?" Rich whispered meekly, sitting up reluctantly. "Hmm?" The taller boy hummed in response, sitting up too.

"Um... I know this sounds super cheesy.. and you're probably gonna think I'm dumb for saying sentimental shit like this, but.... I love you. Not as in the casual 'I love you' that's thrown around too much, but the deep, warm, amazing feeling of love. Goddamnit, I fall more and more with you every day...." Rich trailed off, tears in his eyes. Jake lovingly wiped them away, kissing his forehead quickly before responding.

"Rich... god, I love you too. I've never been so deeply in love with someone, and I can't believe that I get to wake up every morning next to the hottest person ever." Rich giggled and blushed, lightly slapping his boyfriend. "I could never live without you," Jake said softly, starting to cry as well. "And... well, I love you too. So so so so much." Rich connected their lips, before straddling Jake and looking into his eyes.

"I love you, tall ass." "Hey, I thought that was Jeremy's nickname!" Jake protested playfully, kissing his nose. "It is, but you're taller than him so it works better for you." "Okay, short ass." Jake connected their lips once more.

After a few minutes, Rich ended up beneath Jake, pinned to the blanket by the taller boy's strong arms. Said boy was currently kissing Rich's neck, making him gasp and whine.

After Jake pulled away, he looked at the boy beneath him lovingly. "God, you're so beautiful. I'm gonna kiss every inch of that body of yours." Rich blushed and nodded, letting Jake take over.

Rich lost his virginity to the love of his life that night, making love with him under the stars.

A/N: I wanna die lol bye