Tree bros: falling

A/N: Based of a request my friend gave me.

Evan dragged Connor out the door. "Cmon, lets go!" "Why tho?" He whined. "We literally went to the park an hour ago!" "But I wanna go again!" Connor sighed and let Evan drag him along. (A/N: AND YOU SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY!)

Time skip brought to you by Good For You

Evan jumped out of the car, Connor trailing behind him. In his delight, Evan saw his favorite oak tree had grown another half inch! "Connor, look, its taller!" "No it's not!" "Yes it is!" "No its... nevermind." 

Evan then ran to his second favorite tree, the one he always climbed. "Cmon, Connor! Let's climb it!" He jumped up to the first branch, then grabbed the second, the third, the fourth...

The limbs became a blur as he climbed faster and faster. Soon, he was up so high Connor looked like a speck. He could vaguely hear him calling to come down. Evan sat down and...

It all happened in a blur. He felt his weight shift, and the branch flung him off, and down. He flailed in midair, terrified. Suddenly, his foot hit a branch and he heard a sickening Crack. A hot rush of agonizing pain rushed up his leg, and everything went hazy. The last thing he saw before everything went black was Connor running towards him, screaming his name frantically.

When he woke up, he was on the ground, Connor hovering over him. "Baby.." he said softly, voice rich with sympathy and worry. Evan tried to get up, but a wave of pain so fierce it made him nauseous washed over him. He sat back down, everything swimming before his eyes. 

"Don't move." Connor's voice was stern, but loving at the same time. "I'm going to give you a piggyback ride to the car, and I'll drive you to the hospital. You're lucky. Had that branch not been there, you would be dead. And I would have never forgiven myself for going to the park with you. No come on, shift your weight so you can climb on my back." It was then Evan caught a glimpse of his wounded leg. 

It looked like something out of a horror movie. It was twisted at a funny angle, and you could faintly see the bone. "Ouch." Connor said sympathetically. "Come on now, the sooner you get on, the sooner we get you to the hospital and the sooner you heal."

Time skip brought to you by For Forever (cries)

"Well, it is a completely shattered ankle, and a dislocated fibula. How did this happen?" "Welp, I fell out of a tree, and hit my leg, and..." "Oh. Well, you will need a cast for two months, and a brace for a month." "Ok." Evan said simply, tears welling in his eyes. Connor wiped them away. "It's ok. I'll help you through it." Evan nodded, grateful for his presence. 

When Evan's cast was put on, Connor grabbed a marker and wrote Connor in huge, neat printed letters. "Really?" Evan laughed, and Connor carried him out of the ER.