Boyf riends/ Tree bros: Truth or Dare

A/N: References to sex and light smut. Also Jared eating bathbombs

Michael slid into the room with his socks on. Jeremy joined him and pulled him around as he screamed. "Shit! Turn it down!" Rich yelled, irritated.

"Sorry" Michael apologized, sitting down in the circle. Just then, Connor burst into the room from the front door, Evan on his shoulders, Jared trailing behind him. "Hey bitches!"

"Well that took forever." Zoe complained, dragging Alana over and pecking her cheek. "Stop please!"

"Okay!" Alana glanced around. Her, Zoe, Connor, Evan, Michael, Jeremy, Rich, Jake, Jared, Brooke,Jenna and Christine.

"I think everyone's here. Okay, let's begin." "What?" Jake asked jokingly.

"THE SATANIC RITUAL!" Connor screamed, and Evan fell over laughing. "You're fucked up." Rich noted, and Connor nodded. "Tell me something I don't know."

"But seriously guys. We're playing truth or dare." "Cool. Ok, can i go first?" Jared yelled at the top of his lungs. "Only if you stop screaming. That goes for everyone." "Finnnneee. Okay, Rich, truth or dare." "Truth." "Okay, on a scale from one to ten, how badly do you want Jake to fuck you?" "W-What?" He asked, blushing. Jake rubbed his thigh, smiling seductively. "Uh... s-seven?" "Come on, we know it's more than that.." Jake teased him. "Ten.." he squeaked out, and everyone laughed. "Oh, is that so?" Jake teased him, rubbing further up his thigh. "Okay... Jake. Truth or dare?" Connor asked, smiling deviously. "Dare." Jake winked, knowing what they had in mind. "I dare you to fuck Ri- I mean go into a bedroom and have some alone time together." "Cmon Rich..." Jake winked and carried him off bridal style.

"Ok, who wants to bet ten bucks they'll fuck?" Brooke said, sliding a bill into the center of the circle. Christine and Jared looked at each other. "WHATS YOUR NAME, MAN? ALEXANDER HAMILTON!" "Okay..." Brooke looked scared. "Well, Connor, truth or dare?" "Um... Dare?" "I dare you to give Evan a hickey." "But he doesn't like them!" Connor spoke. But when Alana started making chicken noises, he relented.

Gently, he removed Evan's jacket and kissed his neck, relishing his soft skin between his lips. Very carefully, he bit down, softening when Evan moaned softly. He sucked at the bite, then took his lips off his neck to reveal a reddish mark forming.

"T- thanks Connor. I kinda like it..." Evan trailed off, blushing. "Noted." Connor smiled. He leaned in for another kiss but was interrupted by a loud, "Mmph, Jake, Fuck!" They sat there in shocked silence until Zoe screamed, "USE PROTECTION!" Everyone fell down laughing as they could still hear the two moaning. "Please, keep it down!" Jenna complained, then added, "Not that we mind two hot boys fucking."

"Wow, okay.." Michael said, then asked, "Truth or dare, Meme boi?" "Dare!" Jared grinned. "Okay...hmm." Jeremy whispered in Michael's ear. "Ha! Okay, Jared! We dare you to eat a bathbomb!" "That's it? I do that all the time!" He promptly pulled one out of his bag.

"Hollllyyyy Shiiiitttttt...." Jeremy exclaimed, snickering. Jared took a bite, smiling. "Ooh, my favorite! Cronchy!" "Okay... I think that it's time to watch a movie!" Jenna exclaimed. "Shouldn't we... wait for Rich and Jake?" Michael asked. "Honestly, I think they're having fun too."

Rich and Jake burst into the room, faces red and sweaty, clothes wrinkled, panting, and the group could see several hickies forming. "Sorry! You're right, we did have fun!"

Tree Bros and Boyf riends One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें