Tree Bros: shower

TW: self harm scars

"Evvy! Love! Come in!" Connor called from the shower, opening the door. "Ok, Ok, I'm coming-" "All over me!" Connor cut him off, snickering deviously, watching as Evan turned a deep shade of crimson. 

"I'm here.." Evan sighed, letting Connor remove his clothes gently, as Evan did the same to him. Connor turned on the water. He loved his water boiling hot (A/N: so do I), but Evan liked his a little cooler. They met in the middle, creating a perfect water temperature. 

Connor stepped in first, and Evan took a moment to admire him. His body was perfectly proportioned, and his pale ivory skin was practically glowing. His hair was highlighted by the skylight in the bathroom, making his slicked back hair look like a beautiful hazel mane. 

"Eevvvvvvvvvvvvyyyyyyyyy... come innnn..." Connor pouted, jerking Evan out of his trance. Evan stepped in, and Connor attacked him with kisses. "Connor... you're... amazing.." Evan said, admiring the boy once more. "Not so bad yourself, Hansen..." he replied, looking Evan up and down, as if sizing up how he would be in bed.  

Evan looked at Connor's wrist and thighs, checking for fresh cuts. He was delighted to find none. "Ev.. I've been clean for a whole month..." "C-Con! That's great!" Evan did what he did every time. He leaned down and kissed every scar softly, while Connor smiled and ran his hand through his hair. It was a very intimate moment, and Connor was sure that he would only share it with Evan alone.

This was Connor's second favorite thing to do with Evan, the first one being making passionate love with him. 

"Love, come here..." Connor said, putting some soap on a sponge and gently washing the shorter boy's chest. he giggled, kissing Connor playfully. Connor took that moment to marvel at how perfectly their lips fit together, as if they were meant to be together. 

Somehow, Evan ended pinned up against the wall, Connor attacking his neck. Eventually, he stopped, Evan whimpering in protest. "I'm saving that for later.." he winked and smirked, Evan blushing. 

The two continued to wash each other lovingly, admiring each others beauty. This was Connor's favorite time to see Evan's body in all its glory. He loved just being there, drinking in his immense beauty. 

Eventually, they got out, their hands intertwined still. Evan got to brush Connor's hair, a rare treat, and Connor got to see Evan giggle as he buried his nose into his hair, enjoying its pleasant scent. 

Finally, Connor carried a very sleepy Evan up to their room, put on his clothes, and spooned Evan until they both fell asleep, tangled in each others arms. 

A/N: Im listening to I Write Sins Not Tragedies at 2 am send help please