Tree Bros: Cross Dressing (slight NSFW)

A/N: heyo it's your non binary pal who is currently on their period and it H U R T S    

Anyways, I was wondering if you all have any good ways to make a binder because I haven't come out to my parents and I have a feeling they wouldn't accept me. Thanks and on to the chapter!

"Come on, Evan. He'll love it!" Zoe and Alana were currently trying to convince Evan to cross dress for Connor. "To be honest, he'll probably want to fuck you when he sees you." "R-Really?" Evan asked as a blush spread across his face. "Yep." Alana replied, popping the p. "Um...." A million unholy thoughts about his boyfriend flashed through Evan's brain. 

Connor sits above Evan, lust in his eyes. 'You look so hot in that skirt, Evy...' He purred, and pulled him into an open-mouthed kiss. He slipped his tongue into Evan's mouth, pulling at his shirt. He stopped kissing Evan and began biting at his collarbone, leaving love bites all down his chest, stopping to slowly grind against his sky blue skirt-

"Earth to Evan!" Zoe was waving her hands in front of his face. "Um.. I-I'm here!" He said, hoping the girls didn't notice the small tent in his pants. "I'll d-do it!" He smiled, blush exploding over his face once more. 

"Yes!" Alana and Zoe high fived in unison. "Here's your shirt and skirt, and when you're done, we're gonna do your makeup!" "O-Ok. I-I'm gonna go c-change." 

Time skip brought to you by me listening to Once and screeching the words to "The Moon" if you haven't listened to Once go now you're missing out and Will Connelly is in it with makes it 100 times better now G O  C H I L D R E N 

 "Oh. My. God. Evan." Zoe gasped. 

Evan was dressed in a sky blue shirt that went to his middle thigh, and a white crop top to match. 

"He is totally gonna want to fuck youuu!" Zoe teased, elbowing him playfully. "J-Just do my makeup please!" "Lay-Lay, you're on!" Alana came forward, holding eyeliner, foundation, lipstick, and mascara. 

Yet another time skip brought to you by my musical theatre themed water bottle

"SLAYYYYY!" Jared screeched. "How'd you get in my house?" Evan asked, concerned. "Author! How'd he get into my house?" "Umm.. I don't  know. It doesn't matter. Continue." Jared flew out of the house on a giant bathbomb. 

"Okayyyy... welp, that could have been weirder..." Zoe said, the author taking note. "Do you want it weirder?" The author asked, and the three screamed back, "NO!" "Okay, okay, I'll just be up here, writing. Lol bye." 

"Evy... I'm home, love-UM." 

Evan had just walked down the stairs, a smirk on his face. He had fully done makeup, his lip-oh my god Connor wanted to nibble on his lip. He had a skirt Connor wished went a little higher, and a crop top that was perfect for sex. 

Connor was standing in the enterance, getting progressively redder, and crossing his legs. "What's wrong, angel?" Evan asked, Connor deciding enough was enough. 

He stared into Evan's eyes, his gaze drifting down to those lips. 

Five seconds later, Connor was on top of him. 

Evan made two mental notes: one to thank the girls later, and one to remind himself to not wear lipstick next time.