Boyf riends: Rain kisses

A/N: okay so I know this is super cliche but fuck it oh well I tried. Also very light smut 

"Jeremy. Jere bear. Wake up!" Michael softly shook the body of his sleeping boyfriend. "No... snuggles." "We can snuggle later. Rain!" 

"Huh?" Jeremy shot up. Rain was their favorite kind of weather. They had a tradition that whenever it rained, they had to make out in it. 

They ran outside, with an umbrella and some towels in their hands. Michael set them down on the grass, and sat under the umbrella. "You coming, Jere?" "Right here!" 

They sat next to each other, taking in the sights and sounds of the rain. 

It was Jeremy who made the first move. He gently kissed Michael's hair, and he sighed in pleasure. Jeremy left a trail of gentle kisses down to Michael's lips. Michael kissed back instantly, and they sat like that for several minutes, neither wanting to move. Michael slowly pushed Jeremy down and moved so that he was on top of him, their bodies pressed together. 

He then began to gently kiss down Jeremy's neck, only pausing to remove both of their shirts. When he found Jeremy's sweet spot, he playfully nipped it. Jeremy moaned softly, then blushed bright red. "Baby, it's ok. I think it's really cute." Michael assured Jeremy, and he blushed even redder. 

For hours they stayed like that, until Michael got up. "Mikeyyyyyyyyy...." Jeremy whined, playfully kissing his stomach. "Cmon, lets kiss in the rain, not under an unbrella." He pulled Jeremy up, and dragged him out. 

They stayed there for what seemed like forever, just kissing and being together. 

"Mikey? Could we go inside? I'm really cold." Jeremy shivered, and Michael grabbed their shirts and walked inside. 

After a hot shower and some tea, Jeremy ended up curled up with Michael.  "Can you sing to me? Please?" Jeremy begged, and Michael was happy to oblige.

"Jeremyyyyy.... I love you..." he sang softly as Jeremy fell asleep to the sound of his  heartbeat.