Boyf riends: nightmare

A/N: I'm sorry. There'll be more tree bros on the way soon I promise. Also panic attacks, and a mention of suicide.

Jeremy was hanging at a party with Michael. They were having a good time, until Michael whirled around and yelled at him.

"You fucking ugly piece of shit! Go do the world a favor and kill yourself!" "Michael? What are you talking about? You said I was... B- Beautiful.""Fuck you! You're ugly! I'm come on, who would love those skinny little stick arms and BRACES?" "But you have braces too-" "Shut up, you idiot, and your hideous haircut, I mean, what the fuck? Dude, you are just one gigantic fuck up!"

Jeremy woke up, gasping for breath, tears streaming down his face. Michael was sound asleep beside him, snoring gently. So Jeremy quietly went into the bathroom and grabbed a bottle of pills. But then he put them down. That was just a dream, right! Michael still loved him, of course.

But what if he doesn't? Jeremy began to hyperventilate, running back to the bedroom, and curling in a ball, trying to calm himself down.

Michael awoke to the sound of a person gasping for breath. He instantly knew.

Jeremy.

He found him in the corner, curled into a little ball. "Jeremy, what's wrong?" He only sobbed harder in response. "Please don't cry." He murmured, wiping away Jeremy's tears. "You don't love me, do you!" He burst out, and Michael knew what had happened. "Aw, of course I love. No silly nightmare can make me think otherwise."

He picked up Jeremy bridal style and placed him on the bed. Michael quietly got in beside him, and wrapped his arms around him. He ruffled his hair, and rubbed soothing shapes into his back until he calmed down.

Jeremy murmured his thanks, and Michael shifted him so that Jeremy's head was on Michael's chest. Michael started humming softly, and Jeremy leaned up to kiss him.

Michael returned the kiss gently, and left Jeremy and himself drift off to sleep.