Tree Bros: perfect

A/N: inspired by the ed Sheeran song because idk why but oh well heere we go. Also my ex girlfriend is doing a great job of making me fall for her again so that's just wonderful. Anyways, on to what you're heere for...

Connor ran a hand through his hair, knocking on Evan's door. He had an awesome date planned he knew Evan would love. "Hello Conny!" Evan chirped, dressed in a dark blue suit that brought out his bright blue eyes. "You look so gorgeous, baby boy..." Connor said, grabbing Evan's hand and pulling him towards the car. "Where are you taking me?" Evan asked, confused. "I'm about to change your life... now hop in, love." He pulled Evan into the passenger side of the car, and climbed into the driver side. 

While Connor was driving, Evan was watching his every move. The way he stuck his tongue out when he was concentrating was adorable. His hair was brushed out until it was silky smooth, and Evan couldn't resist running his hands through his hair, Connor breaking the silence with a quiet moan. 

"Hey! That's for later!" Connor whined, winking. Evan blushed, whispering out, "I-I can't wait..." 

Time skip brought to you by me cutting my hair short (it was already short tbh) and my best friend StarlightPernaAOT freaking out about the 'floof being gone'

 "Here we are!" Connor pulled into a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. "A-Angel? Where are we?" "Patience, Baby boy." He soothed the anxious 19 year old. "O-Ok...." 

Connor helped Evan out of the car carefully, pulling him along a well worn path. They began to see several lights in the distance. 

After several more minutes of walking, a gazebo came into view. It was overlooking the ocean, and there was soft grass in a private clearing surrounded by bushes. "So Evvy... May I have this dance?" Connor pulled out his phone and a speaker. Evan nodded frantically, placing his hands softly around his neck. Connor slowly guiding his own hands down Evan's hips. 

Very softly, the music started playing. 

"I don't know you, but I want you all the more for that.." 

They started moving slowly, looking into each other's eyes with utmost love. 

"And rays fall through me and always fool me and I can't react..." 

"T-This song is beautiful..." Evan whispered, and Connor silenced him with a quick but tender kiss. 

The song continued on, the couple silently moving to the music as they felt the rest of the world fall into oblivion, neither wanting to let go of the moment. 

At the end of the the song, Connor and Evan leaned in in sync, their lips meeting gracefully. 

They held the kiss for 30 seconds or so, and only let go because they had to breathe.  

"Baby boy, come over here." Connor gestured to the gazebo. Evan took his hand and walked up there. Suddenly, Connor got down on one knee, and pulled out a box, Evan gasping in realization. 

"Dear Evan Hansen, today is going to be a good day, and here's why: because you're my boyfriend, and I was wondering if you would like to be more than that. Evan, look. When I met you, I was hopeless, helpless, stagnant, idle, and so suicidal. But, that day-" Connor's voice faltered, tears filling his blue and brown eyes. "That day, when I wanted nothing more than to die, you took the noose from my hands and gave me a hundred reasons why I needed to stay alive. And from that moment on, I knew I was in love with you. So it's time I ask. Evan Hansen, will you marry me?" 

"Yes!" Evan screamed, tears streaming down his face as he leaped into Connor's arms. He slipped the ring on. It was simple, with a diamond and two blue stones embedded in the band, but Evan loved it.  

Their tender moment was interrupted by an loud "I KNEW IT!" And another, lower voice, saying "Hush, Jere-" "GUYS?" Evan called nervously into the night. The bushes rustled and out popped Jeremy and Michael. 

"Really?" Connor asked, exasperated. "Sorry... we were heere earlier... or should I say Mell..." It was at that moment both Evan and Connor spotted Jeremy's engagement ring. 

"OH. MY. GOD." Connor screamed, and Evan squealed in excitement. "BRO!" Connor yelled and hugged them both excitedly. 

The couples sat in silence, each admiring their lover with such love in their eyes. Evan was curled up in a ball in Connor's lap, and Michael was draped around Jeremy like a koala. Nothing could take that moment away, as the engaged couples looked skyward, gazing at the stars and enjoying one another's presence.