Tree bros: 7 minutes in heaven Pt 2

A/N: This is continued from where we left off. There is some light smut, so be aware.

"Jared!Get the camera!" Connor perked up and ran towards Alana's voice.

"Holy shit." Jeremy and Michael, both shirtless, were making out. They stayed like that, unaware of the small crowd around them, until Jared shouted, "Kinky!" 

They both looked up, realized their situation, and blushed beet red. 

"Bedroom is upstairs if you, er, want to finish what you started." Connor said. The boys, still blushing, ran upstairs. 

"Alright Zoe. Your turn to pick the next pair." "You and Evan." Connor and Evan both blushed. Ever since the bathroom incident, people had been pairing them together for ages. For hecks sake, they were dating!

"Ok." Connor said, and winked at Evan.

Once they were in the closet, Evan immediately straddled Connor, and began to kiss him with force. "Ev.." Connor moaned softly, and Evan's heart fluttered. He ran his hands through Connor's hair, pulling and tugging as he pleased. Suddenly, Evan was on the ground, Connor on top of him, staring at him with those beautiful eyes filled with lust. "C-Connor. No marks, please." Connor smiled and slipped Evan's shirt off, gently kissing up and down his stomach. "That tickles!" He giggled, and Connor only smirked.

They continued like that for some time, until Alana opened the door and then making out. "Jared. That's your cue!" Jared ran over with the camera. "kINKY" Evan and Connor only smiled and continued making out, much to everyone's suprise.

A/N: ok I know that was bad but I'm writing this at 2 in the morning and I'm fucking dead ok bye