Boyf riends: oops

A/N: Well I'm alive physically

It was a Saturday night, and the Boyfs were busy watching Yuri on Ice because it was Michael's favorite. He liked it because everyone was "really gay". However, Jeremy's attention wasn't really on the episode, but more on Michael slowly falling asleep on his shoulder, one arm wrapped lazily around the shorter boy's waist. (Sorry I like tall and chub Michael fite me)

Eventually, Michael had completely fallen asleep, his gentle, adorable snoring echoing around the room. Jeremy was content with his warm weight on his side, but then realized that he would have to carry Michael upstairs. "Shit." He mumbled, and turned the tv off. (LiKe A liGhT SwiTcH)

He wrapped his arms around his torso and pulled him up. Now, Jeremy was a twink. He was so skinny and weak compared to his thiccer boyfriend. So he got only a few steps before faltering. Jeremy was already exhausted and he wasn't even up three steps. He kept going though, wanting to be able to hold Michael. However, his arms disagreed with him, shaking and aching. He was now mentally slapping himself for not lifting weights or something.

"AGHHH!" Jeremy's arms finally gave out, and he crashed down on the stairs, Michael folding on top of him. With a grunt of annoyance, the taller boy woke up, opening his eyes.

"Did you... drop me?" "Uh.. maybe?" "Thought so." Michael ruffled his hair. "I'm fine." He confirmed, and Jeremy nodded in agreement. "Let me show you how it's really done..." He purred, picking up Jeremy like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"How do you do that?" The shorter boy marveled. "Jere, you're a twink. It's so easy." The taller shot back, kissing his nose. Jeremy nudged his head upwards so their lips connected.

Michael asserted dominance by slipping his tongue in between his lips. Soon enough, they were making out sloppily. Jeremy was pinned up against the wall, Michael attacking his neck with bites.

Finally, when the smaller boy's pale skin was plastered with kisses, Michael wrapped his arms around his upper thighs and carried upstairs to the bedroom.

Understanding that Jeremy was probably a bit too tired for sex, he just pulled him in close, snuggled his head into the crook of the boy's neck.

"Love you jere." "Love you too, Micha."