Boyf riends: ok I'm officially out of chapter titles

A/N: i just wanted to say that you are all amazing wonderful peoples thanks for five thousand reads!

"Michael! What the fuck!" Jeremy screamed. "Just shut up!" He screamed back, angrily throwing his clothes in a random bag. 

"So that's where you've been sneaking off to every Saturday night!" Jeremy yelled, picking up Michael's old headphones and broke them in half. "Ok-Look, he asked me and I didn't know how to say no to it-" "Oh, am I not good enough for you? So you had to have Rich as your little 'side chick'! God, you're awful! I can't believe you would do this!" "How'd you even find out?" Michael shot back, hatred dripping from his voice. "I looked at your texts-" "YOU LOOKED AT MY TEXTS? God, you little yandere paranoid little furry! You are horrible! Why couldn't you have left me alone?" "Because I care about you." Jeremy whispered, his voice cracking. "Wait until Jake finds out. He'll be heartbroken." Jeremy cried out, tears of anger and betrayal dripping down his face. "Goodbye, Jeremiah Heere." Michel said, then stormed out and left, leaving Jeremy behind, broken on the ground.

Jeremy jolted awake, tears soaking his face. He was wrapped in someone's warm embrace. "Micah?"'he whimpered pitifully. "Shh...shh...I'm here (heere). I love you...." he rubbed shapes into Jeremy's back as he sobbed into his chest until Jeremy was all out of tears. It tore him up inside to see his player one in such awful shape, and he wanted to help in any way he could. 

"I-I had a d-dream where you were c-cheating on me with Rich... and you left me..." "Oh my god, Jeremy..." "Please don't ever leave me..." 

"Jerimah Heere, look at me. You are my player one, my other half. You are a part of me. I promise to never, ever, leave you." "I love you." Jeremy smiled as Michael pulled him close, and hugged him like there was no tomorrow.