Tree bros/ Boyf riends: Birthday

A/N: sexual references and light smut. Also, this might be the last chapter I post for a little while. I'm currently recovering from depression, and I am also celebrating two months clean of self harming :) still, I'm having a bit of a hard time with depression. Thank you for reading this book and believing in me :) 

"Evan!" Connor yelled, looking for his little tree boy. "Cmon, it's your birthday!" 

He finally found the shorter boy curled up in their bed, spooning a pillow. Connor shook him gently. "Ev... Evan! It's your birthday!" 

Evan's eyes opened slowly, cerulean orbs sparkling with drowsiness. "B- Birthday?" He questioned, still sleepy. "Birthday." Connor confirmed, smiling at his excitement. 

"Cmon, get up! Everyone's coming over!" 

Time skip brought to you by me head banging to Sincerely Me

Jared burst into the room, screaming. "SUP HOMOS!" "Hey Jared." Connor droned unhappily. Jared was not his favorite person, but he put up with him for Evan's sake. A loud CRONCH interrupted his thoughts. Jared was eating a purple bathbomb. 

"Mmm, lavender!" He smiled, then noticed  they were staring. "What? You all know I'm in a sexual relationship with a bathbomb!' 

"WHAT?" Michael screamed, carrying Jeremy. "Jesus Christ dude, that's weird." "Hey you're in a sexual relationship with a twig-" "I AM NOT A TWIG!" Jeremy shouted idingnantly to cover his red face. 

Jared raised an eyebrow. "Why are you all red? Did you guys... umm...last night?" 

"aHEM" Jake waltzed in, Rich trailing behind him. "WHAT DID I MISS?" Rich shouted sarcastically. "Oh, we were just talking about how Michael fucked Jeremy last night-" "I DID NOT!" "Honey, yes you did." Jeremy laughed, watching as Michael's face turned a million shades redder. 

"It was so terribly gory, I got the whole bloody story-" "cONNOR THAT WAS NOT NESESARY!" Rich scoffed, resulting in a snicker from Jared. 

"But I thought Jeremy said he liked it hard?" "Hard?" "Bad..." "Bad?" "Rough." Everyone braced themselves for what they knew was coming. 

Jared inhaled deeply then screamed "KINKYYYYYYYYYYYY!" 

Time skip brought to you by me hitting Writers block in the middle of this chapter 

Finally, everyone was gone. Connor couldn't wait to give Evan his present. Well, two presents. 

"Alright, here's one of your presents!" Connor smiled, handing him a large box with holes in the top. 

Evan opened it and there was a little bonsai tree, sitting in a white and blue striped pot. 

"I- I love it!" He grinned, running outside to gather some water, and to prepare a place in his garden. 

He placed it towards the center, as it complimented the poppies beautifully. 

While he was working on planting it, he felt hot breath on his neck. He heard Connor growl, "here's your second present..." 

He kissed his neck, lust and want overcoming his senses. Evan, Evan, and only Evan. Those were the only things that mattered in this moment. The world could be ending and he wouldn't give a shit, because here he was, making out with Evan Hansen. 

"C- Con.." Evan whimpered, overcome with pleasure. "Yes?" He growled back, his voice an octave lower, heavier with lust. 

"I- I fuCKing love you.." his voice hitched as Connor found a sweet spot. 

Connor picked him up and carried him inside. He placed him on the bed, and immediately climbed on top of him, asserting his dominance. Evan was all too happy to oblige as Connor licked his bottom lip, asking for enterance. 

He pulled of Evan's shirt in one swift motion, watching the boy become more and more aroused in his arms. 

Evan pulled their bodies together, desperately trying to be as close as possible to Connor. Clothes were a stupid barrier that needed to be removed immediately. 

Time skip brought to you by me (still) refusing to write smut

Evan curled up in Connor's arms, drowsy and drained from their little... session. 

"So, like your present?" "I fucking loved it." As Evan fell asleep to Connor's rythmantic breathing, the last thing he heard was, "Happy birthday." 

A/N: hIPPITY HOPPITY GET OFF MY PROPERTY 

Tree Bros and Boyf riends One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara