Boyf riends: Thunderstorms

Jeremy was scared out of his mind. He had this really childish fear of thunderstorms, and he absolutely hated it. It only made it worse that Michael was not here (heere..ok I'll go now). His parents weren't home either. 

A loud boom of thunder interrupted his thoughts. Jeremy stuffed his face into the pillow, whimpering. He pulled out his phone, praying that Michael was up. He frantically pushed Call on Michael's number. 

"Hello?" A deep, groggy voice sounded from the other line. If Jeremy was not so terrified, he would have noticed how incredibly hot his morning voice was. "M-Mikey?" Jeremy whispered into his phone, scared out of his mind. 

"Yes Baby?" Michael's voice softened instantly. "I- I'm scared..." Jeremy whined. "Aw, ok. I'll be over in five minutes." Michael knew of  Jeremy's horrible fear of thunderstorms, and he felt terrible for not being there when the storm started. 

Time skip brought to you by What'd I miss?

Michael slipped into his window, quickly running to Jeremy's bedroom. His heart filled with pity at the sight of the boy. 

He was curled up in a ball, his chest rapidly rising and falling. His head was smushed into the pilllow, and Michael could hear soft sobs coming from him. 

Michael ran to his side, wrapping his arms around Jeremy's sticklike body. He felt him lean into him, burying his head into his chest. Michael rested his head on Jeremy's and sighed softly. "You came!" Jeremy smiled, and Michael brought his hand and brushed a tear off his cheek. 

They stayed like that for a few minutes, then Michael picked up Jeremy and brought him to the couch, where he laid him down. He put a blanket over his body, and set about making some hot chocolate. 

He finished making some, and sat down beside Jeremy, stroking his hair affectionately. He kissed his forehead, and curled up beside Jeremy. 

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating so here have some fluff