Boyf riends: not so innocent fluff

A/N: light smut and sexual references 

"Please?" Michael begged his boyfriend. "Why don't you do it?" "Because I'm lazzzyyyyy!" Michael retorted. He and Jeremy were fighting over who should do the laundry. 

"Tell you what. You, me. Super Smash Bros . Whoever loses has to do the laundry!" Jeremy said, and Michael agreed with a resigned sigh.

They flopped down on the one big purple beanbag Michael had bought because both of them could fit on it. Michael sat there, and Jeremy crawled into into his lap. Michael rested his head on Jeremy's shoulder, and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling his body close. 

They played for a little while, with Michael as Lucario and Jeremy as Kirby. They were pretty evenly matched, but at the end, Michael started to lose ground. He had one idea, and it was risky, but he thought, fuck it. 

Leaning down, he shifted his head so that it was in the crook of his boyfriend's neck. He breathed out, "you're doing great baby!" And felt Jeremy shiver in approval. 

Michael took this as a signal to start kissing his neck, Jeremy letting out little quiet moans, and began focusing less and less on the game and more and more on the lustful boyfriend latched onto him. 

Suddenly, Michael found a sweet spot. He bit on it, earning a loud moan from Jeremy. He then sucked on the bite. Jeremy's eyes slammed shut, his toes curled, and he let out a long, loud moan. Michael continued working on the boy until he was nothing more than a shirtless, moaning mess. 

"So," Michael growled in Jeremy's ear, " you ready to do laundry?" 

"W-What?" Jeremy's head shot up, only to see he had lost. "T- That's not fair!" He complained. "Well, you didn't seem to mind, judging by the noises you were making. Heere, I'll tell you what. You do the laundry, I finish what I started. " he winked. Jeremy sprinted off into the laundry room, starting on it right away. As much as he hated doing the laundry, sex with Michael was definitely worth it.