Tree Bros: Comfort part 1

A/N: mentions of rape. 

Evan walked the halls of his new college, his boyfriend Connor by his side. As they neared a classroom, Connor said, "I need to ask ms. Devaney something. I'll be back soon, I promise. Stay safe!" "O-ok Connor!" Evan smiled, giving Connor  a kiss, and scampered off.

"What the hell do you think you're doing! Why'd you kiss him, huh?" "Jared, l-leave me alone!" Evan screamed. "Why? I am your boyfriend." "Jared, that was four years ago! Now please, leave me alone." "I don't think so." Jared growled and shoved him into bathroom stall, kissing him furiously. "JARED STOP IT PLEASE!" Evan screamed, wiggling away from him. Jared blocked the door. "Nope!" "Jared, please! Stop! I don't love you anymore!" Jared snarled and punched him in the jaw. He curled up into a ball, crying and sniffling. He screamed for Connor, for anyone, but no one came. 

"If you don't stop, I will hurt you. "Jared yelled dangerously. "Jared,  no! Stop, please! This is rape, please!" Jared responded by  taking his shirt off. "No, please stop!" Evan whimpered, as Jared reached for his. "No, no please..." 

Tree Bros and Boyf riends One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें