Boyf riends: beach

A/N: *jumps off counter* IM BISEXUAL

Anyways so today I was listening to Hamilton in the car and then Yorktown came on and I screamed "HERCULES MULLIGAN" and my entire family turned around and stared at me. Also I sang Guns and Ships for karaoke night in front of a crap ton of Hamilton fans and I got a standing ovation. Anyways, I'm done now.

"Mikey? Where are we going?" "You'll see..." Michael sighed, gazing at his gorgeous boyfriend sitting beside him. God, the way his hair was messed up, his carefree smile, and his awkward singing was just so cute! 

Time skip brought to you by hitting 600 readers! Imjustsohappyicanteven

Soon enough, Jeremy figured out where they were going. 

"I FUCKING LOVE THE BEACH!" He screamed, laughing at Michael's grimace. Personally, Michael's favorite place was on top of a shirtless Jeremy, but he was not going to say that to his face, of course. However, he also liked the beach, just because Jeremy took his shirt off, which was always a delicious sight.  

They pulled into a parking spot alongside a beach. Jeremy ran out as fast as he could go, and Michael could only chuckle and follow his eager boyfriend. 

Jeremy had to eventually stop for breath, and Michael was able to catch up to him. He was almost next to him when Jeremy yelled "SIKE!" and ran straight into the waves. He then ran screaming out of the water, obviously extremely cold. 

"T- That was a bad idea..." he shivered, and Michael draped his dry body against Jeremy's wet one, warming him. Jeremy leaned into his warm body, feeling his heart beating softly. Its steady, strong beat soothed him and filled him with even more passion towards Michael, if that was even possible. 

"Babe, I love you, but I can't breath. Please loosen your grip so I can live..." Michael whined softly, and Jeremy obliged reluctantly. "Okay, but you owe me cuddles when we get home." "Deal." Michael said, already looking forward to it because cuddling with Jeremy was so relaxing. He loved the way he would sigh softly, or lean up and kiss him at random moments. 

The two spent the day cuddling and chasing the waves together.