Boyf riends: just some good old angsty fluff

A/N: Michael has Schizophrena in this one shot. TW: self harm, homophobic slur

Michael looked down at the beautiful boy snuggled into his side, asleep. He was about to fall asleep, when they came again. 

The voices. 

They sometimes took on the form of his friends, just spitting cruel words into his head, telling him all the bad things about himself. 

You're worthless. Ugly. Fat. Pathetic. Fag. Go kill yourself, cutter. 

"Stop it!" he whisper-screamed, running to the bathroom, knowing the sole thing that would stop them. 

He dug out his razor carefully, rising it off once before holding it to his wrist, his hands shaking wildly. 

Michael dragged it across his arm, once, twice, three times. Now the voices were fading, their echos dragging on slowly. 

Keep going, he stressed to himself. Just a little deeper-

"MICHAEL!" Jeremy burst in, a shocked look on his face. Michael looked from Jeremy and down to his wrist, dark red beads forming at each cut. 

"Oh, Michael, no-" Michael broke down in tears, collapsing as Jeremy ran to catch him. "My love, Baby, why did you do this to your beautiful body?" "The voices- They told me- They said... I'm ugly, Jeremy. Leave. You deserve better. Go love Christine." 

"Michael George Mell, look at me. Christine is as straight as a goddamn rainbow. I liked her once, but I love you. I love you, Micah. I. Love. You." after each word, he placed a tender kiss to Michael's forehead. 

Now, Michael was sobbing into Jeremy's chest, his tears soaking his shirt. Jeremy didn't care. He loved the boy in front of him so much, words often failed him. and to see him this way, it broke Jeremy. 

"Michael... I love everything about you. I love your hair. Its so floofy, and it smells good. I love your eyes. they hold so much emotion. I love your lips. They're so soft and kissable, and I love the way you dominate me when we're making love. I love your skin. It tastes sweet when I nip at it. " He bit down on Michael's collarbone, smiling as the taller boy moaned softly. "I love your arms, scars and all." He stopped talking briefly, washing and bandaging the fresh cuts. 

"I love the way you hold me like there's no tomorrow. I love your tummy. Its so soft and squishy, and its the perfect place to cuddle." he shifted his lips down to kiss his tummy, making Michael giggle. Jeremy started blowing raspberries into his stomach. "D-Don't mess with my chub!" He laughed, pulling down his shirt playfully. Slowly, Jeremy began to let his hands wander down Michael's sides, enjoying the feeling of the boy's curves under his fingers. 

"And, I don't need to tell you how much I love this..." Jeremy laid a hand softly on Michael's crotch, causing a soft gasp to emit from the boy. 

"S-Stop being a fucking tease Jer.." Michael moaned softly. "And, I love your thighs. Especially when I'm sitting on them..." He smiled softly up at the beautiful boy in front of him. 

"Jeremy." "Yes, Babe?" "I need to make love to you right now.."