Tree bros/ Boyf riends: Double date (400 readers special)

A/N: thanks for 400 reads! Knowing that there are people who actually read your story means a lot to me. Also, this story turned out waaaaay too long. Anyways, now to the stuff you're heere (#sorrynotsorry) for...

Connor nervously drove to Evan's house, fiddling with his hair. Tonight was the night they were going on a double date with Michael and Jeremy, two of their other friends. Rich and Jake were supposed to come, but Rich had gotten sick, so Jake was home taking care of him. (In reality, Connor suspected they just wanted to fuck, but he hadn't said anything.) 

He pulled into Evan's driveway, smiling at the thought of seeing his little tree boy, but nervous. What if he doesn't like where we are going? Who are you kidding Connor, the kid loves trees! He'll love it. Plus, Jeremy and Michael will be there. He will have fun either way. 

He got out of the car, and walked toward his door, his hands shaking. He knocked on the door, and Evan opened it. When he did, Connor blushed madly. 

He was adorable, with a blue suit that matched his eyes, and a cute little face Connor could not resist. Just the way his hair was ruffled in a neat way, and those wide blue eyes that sparkled when he was excited, made Connor love him even more, if that was possible. 

"Hi babe!" Evan said, excitedly. "I missed you!" "We've been apart for three hours!" "I know but I still missed you!" "Aw, okay. Well, we should get going.." Connor trailed off, walking to the car and opening the  door for him. Evan giggled and slid into the car. 

Time skip brought to you by Coconut chips (I'm practically living off these rn)

Soon, Evan and Connor pulled up to a cozy looking cottage. "Con? Where are we?" "Don't tell me you've never been to A La Mode?" "Nope!" Evan shrugged. "Lead the way!" Connor, in his eagerness, yanked Evan forward. Evan loved to see his boyfriend acting like a little kid again, so he let Connor pull him along. 

Connor pulled him into the cozy ice cream shop. Evan gazed at the menu in awe. There were so many different things! They sold seemingly every sweet treat in the world, including some Evan had never heard of. 

"W-Wow! There are so many choices!" He marveled, and Connor nodded in agreement.  He ordered a large vanilla milkshake (it autocorrected to Vanessa instead of vanilla and I laughed for five minutes straight), and sat down at a table to wait. 

After about ten minutes, a girl in a red apron brought out a monstrous milkshake. "Hey guys! Connor's back!" She called back, and two other girls, one in green, the other in yellow, ran out to greet him. 

"H- How do they know you?" Evan stuttered nervously, fiddling with his shirt. Connor smiled. "Well, when I was a young boy (MY FATHER TOOK ME TO THE CITY TO SEE A MARCHING BAND) , these three had just started working here. They were super happy to meet me, for some reason. They just, kind of, took me in, I guess. And-" his voice cracked as if recalling a bad memory "And when I was in deep trouble or was depressed, I would steal Zoe's car and drive here. They would give me not only treats, but advice. And it helped me get through my darkest days..." he trailed off, sighing.   

"I guess you could say we did!" The girl in the red apron said, interrupting the pairs thoughts. "Oh hi, Heather." Connor replied. "And who's this cutie?" Heather said, gazing at Evan. 

"What? Did someone say cute boy?" The girl in the green apron piped up, standing beside her coworker. "Yeah, you did. It's him." She gestured towards Evan, who was still fiddling anxiously. "Oh, now, isn't he just a button!" The girl in the hello apron smiled. "Hey heather, heather and heather." Connor nodded towards each of them in turn. "Heather!" The first Heather scolded. "Cmon, now, he is obviously gay!" She nodded at Evan, who sat there silently. "No he's not!" The other laughed. "Bet you ten bucks he is! Why else would he be here with Connor?" "They're called friends, dummy." The yellow aproned girl rolled her eyes. "U- um.. I'm bisexual." Evan sighed, looking at Connor. "Damn right he is." Connor replied and kissed him. 

The green Heather smiled. "Well, our little Connor's got a boyfriend!" She squealed excitedly. 

"Hey guys!" Jeremy and Michael burst into the shop, Michael carrying Jeremy on his back. "Oh, more gay couples! Yay!" The red Heather smiled and welcomed them. "Hey, Connor! What's up Evan?" 

The couples finished their food and walked outside, getting into their respective cars. 

Time skip brought to you by my hair that won't go into a damn ponytail!

Soon, they were driving on a winding country road, surrounded by trees. Connor thought it was adorable how Evan go more excited as more trees dotted the landscape. 

Soon, they parked at a side in the road, near an old orchard. Evan was puzzled. "Why are we here?" He asked Connor, and he only smiled in reply. 

Soon, Michael's PT Cruiser pulled up beside them. "This is the place, right?" Connor nodded, and Michael pulled up and parked. 

The four of them walked toward the gate of the abandoned orchard. Suddenly, Connor stopped them. "I need to go take care of something. Be right back!" He jumped the fence, gave them a wave, and disappeared into the night.

A few minutes later, he reappeared, smiling gently. He helped Evan over the fence, because he was too short, and Michael helped Jeremy.  

Connor led the four of them to a hill overlooking the whole valley. Candles were scattered around the space. 

"C- con..." Evan trailed off, gazing around. "If you don't like it we can go home..." he sighed. "NONONONONONONO! It's just.... you did all of this... for me?" 

"We'll just leave now..." Michael joked, and Jeremy laughed. "No, please don't!" Connor retorted, and the four of them laughed. 

They all sat down, taking in the spectacular view of the valley at night. The stars were gorgeous, and Michael pointed out  all the constellations while Jeremy snuggled into his chest.  Evan's head slowly fell into Connor's lap as he grew sleepy. 

After about an hour, everyone piled back into their cars and drove home. 

Boyf riends ending

Jeremy curled up in Michael's arms. They were in his bed after that amazing date that Connor had set up. It had been fun, but Jeremy was glad to be bed with his soulmate, curled up in his hoodie. Michael placed a soothing kiss on his head and let him drift off to sleep. 

Tree bros ending 

Evan's head rested in the crook of Connor's neck as he fell asleep. Connor loved it when he fell asleep on him because it was so dang cute! Just the way his face twitched when he was having a dream, or the way he would cuddle closer to his side when he was cold was absolutely adorable! Connor smiled and rested his head over Evan, wrapping his arms around him protectively. 

A/N: I'm sorry this is very bad. Also, I need ideas. I'll do any ship but Klinesen. Thanks!