Boyf riends: I don't have a good title

A/N: I'm sorry I didn't update I had another mini mental breakdown :) also, I will write a smut chapter soon (Probably in the next two weeks)

"Michael, I'm cold!" "Here, heere." Michael smiled at his own pun, handing Jeremy the blue hoodie he had bought for him.  

Suddenly, the lights flickered out, came back on, then went out altogether. 

"Ahh!" Michael screamed, jumping into Jeremy's scrawny arms, causing the two to go crashing to the ground. 

"Aww, is my little baby scared of the dark?" Jeremy teased affectionately, making Michael blush. "N- No! It just startled me!" "Sure..." Jeremy smiled,booping Michael's nose.

"Now cmon, get up. You're squishing me!" Jeremy whined. Michael got up, but Jeremy noticed he was shaking madly. "You're scared, arent you!" Jeremy cooed. "M-Maybe?" Michael said, his voice cracking at the end. "Cmon, babe, let's go upstairs." "Okay.. can we light a fire? (In the fireplace) "sure!" Jeremy grinned, supporting Michael as he walked to the couch, still obviously terrified.  

After Jeremy lit the fire, he snuggled up to Michael, blushing as Michael buried his face in the crook of his neck. Still, after two months of dating, snuggling with Michael never failed to make him flustered. 

"Better?" Jeremy asked. "Much!" Michael mumbled into Jeremy's neck, sending shivers down his spine. Jeremy smiled as Michael began to snore softly, the mood becoming peaceful and tranquil. 

"Goodnight, Micha."