Boyf riends: doggos

A/N: I feel like these one shots are crappy af so I'm so sorry

Jeremy finished signing the adoption papers. He couldn't wait to give the adorable corgi to Michael. He knew he loved dogs more than anything. Except You, he would say to Jeremy lovingly. 

Jeremy walked out of the shelter with a tiny, cute corgi that was all white with some caramel patches dotted on her coat. He had picked her because she looked like had little stick on patches, like Michael's old red hoodie he still wore. God, he loved when Michael wore that hoodie. If only- A loud Ding interrupted his thoughts. It was Michael.

M: Jerebear! Come home!

J: I'm walking home now, babe.

M: yay! Ttyl

Time Skip brought to you by Rich's shortness

When Jeremy got home, he quietly hid the puppy behind his back and crept into Michael's room. He was sitting on his bed, playing Apocalypse of the Damned, level 10. Quickly, Jeremy placed the puppy on his back. 

"Huh?" He flipped over, then saw the adorable corgi. 

He looked at Jeremy in sheer disbelief. "No you didn't." 

"Oh yes I did." 

Michael grabbed the puppy and hugged her tightly. She began to lick his face gently. Jeremy joined Michael in petting her, and showering her in love and kisses.  

"I love you, Jerebear."

A/N: Ya like jazz?