01

You and Gohan have been dating for quite some time now and you wouldn't have guessed how thoughtful Gohan would have turned out to be. You have known him for at least a year before you two started dating but everything still turned out to be a lovely surprise. It has been a long time since your last relationship and things didn't end well there.

You have dated some other people before Gohan but, things didn't turn out well for multiple reasons that you do not want to blame yourself for anymore. The manipulation, the lack of communication, the 'ghosting'; you were sick of it all. You also thought that you wouldn't be dating anyone anytime too soon.

Then one day as you were walking to school, you saw him.

You were walking to your university when you two literally bumped into each other.

"Ouch!" You shrieked as your bottom hit the ground with your backpack, books and the papers you were carrying in your arms. You also felt faint tears gathering since the fall hurt more than you expected. You couldn't help but to hang your head low since the last thing you wanted was to have a stranger witness you crying.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Are you okay?"

You heard a very concerned voice. Your head brought itself back up on reflex to it. You were able to blink your tears away as you saw a hand reached out towards you. His hand looked strong yet you felt a gentle radiance coming from it. You looked up a bit more and you saw him. Your future boyfriend. You didn't know it at the time that he was going to be your boyfriend because you saw him as nothing but the guy that bumped into you so hard that you fell hard on the floor and started crying a little.

But he did sound very sincere.

"Yeah..." You answered him with a soft voice since you were just crying a little bit ago. You wiped away your remaining tears as you went to reach for his hand. Also, you weren't sure but you could have sworn that you heard a little gasp coming from him when he noticed that you cried a bit. You hoped he didn't feel too bad since it was all an accident. An accident that hurt a lot. 

You felt the grip he had on your hand. It wasn't tight but he was able to bring you back to your feet with such ease. You were very surprised. He looks like a very strong guy but you didn't expect him to be this strong. It actually showed on your face how surprised you really were at how easily he was able to bring you up from the floor. You remained quite startled as you just stood there waiting for your body to catch up with everything that happened.

"Oh no...I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" He sounded so compassionate.

"I..don't think so...just embarrassed more than anything else."

"No way! I'm the one who bumped into a pretty girl and made her cry. I'm the one who should be feeling embarrassed right now."

"Pretty?..." He blushed at your question.

"Uh! Well. Yes. You are very pretty. I've always thought you were really pretty."

"You've seen me before?" Another gasp followed.

"Uh! Well. Yeah. I've seen you sometimes on your way to school. We go to different schools but we seem to have similar schedules so we've crossed each other's paths from time to time."

"Oh...I've never seen you before. This is my first time seeing your face."

"Oh..." He sounded so disappointed. Right after, a gust of wind passed by.

"Oh no! My papers!"

"I got them!" As soon as he said that, all of your papers were in his hands along with all of your books. He got them so quickly you practically missed it all because you blinked.

"Wow. Thank you. I didn't even see when you caught my papers."

"Yeah. I can be pretty fast sometimes."

"Oh? Sometimes?" He blushed at your question since you were hinting at something else.

"Ah! Um! That is a different situation yes?! Different! Different situation!" You giggled at how he responded to your question. You turned out to think it was very cute.

"What's your name?"

"My name! Yes! My name is Gohan! Um...what's your name?" You told him your name and he smiled. You guessed it was nice for him to finally know your name.

"It's so nice to finally make your acquaintance, (y/n)."

"Likewise, Gohan. Why don't you give me your number so that we can hang out during our free time? It's the least you could do for making me cry."

"Ah! Again! I'm so sorry!" You giggled again.

"I'm only kidding. Pass me your phone please."

"Sure thing..." He said as he fished around in his pocket for his phone. He passed it over to you unlocked and you went into his contact to put in your information. Then you texted yourself right after so that you could have his number. You wanted to make sure since he is really cute and seems very sincere.

"Here. I also texted myself so now I have your number."

"OK! Great! I hope to see you soon, (y/n)."

"We can see each other for lunch, silly! Get to know each other more and just talk. Sounds good?"

"Sounds perfect! I'll see you then!" He said as he started walking in the direction he was walking in earlier. You watched as he walked away and towards his university more than likely. Either that or he was so nervous that he couldn't wait to go after getting your number. Either way, you were glad that you asked for his number that day.