Best Obsessor [J-Hope]

This was requested by PeachyKDaniel. I hope you like it! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

He stared intently at the guy, his eyes filled with rage. The house was quiet except for the tick of the clock. Both of them gave blank looks, but he could see the fear in the guy's eyes. His fists clenched by his sides, his knuckles popping. He could already hear his blood flowing through his veins, ready to be poured out onto the floor. He could already smell the irony taste in the air, seeming to place itself present in the room. He had the guy right where he needed, and nothing was going to stop him.

"This is all about Y/N?" the guy asked. He could see him struggle against the zip ties, wanting to break free. He wanted to get out of there, even though he didn't seem scared. He wasn't scared on the outside. He didn't think that Hoseok would do anything to him. Boy, did he have that completely wrong.

"You hurt her," Hoseok said plainly. Without taking his eyes off the guy, he stepped towards a small table in a corner, picking up the small kitchen knife he had put there earlier. His hand gripped the handle firmly, his knuckles turning white from how hard they were pushing against the hilt. "You hurt my only true love. You're never hurting her again. Do you understand?"

"Look, man, you're insane," the guy said. Hoseok could see him trying to struggle more, his eyes bouncing between the knife and Hoseok's face. He was starting to show his fear. Hoseok liked that. "Just let me go. We will put this behind us. I won't hurt her again, I swear. Put that knife down, and let's talk about this. Face to face . . . Not face to knife . . ."

A laugh gurgled out of Hoseok's mouth, turning into something malicious and horrifying. It was unlike anything anyone had ever heard. He could see the guy freeze up at the sound of it. Hoseok's eyes gave a glare that could stop anyone in their tracks. "You really think that this damn knife is for your face? You're a bigger idiot than you already are for thinking that."

"I'll call out," the guy blurted out into the open space between them. They both froze at the sound of his words. The guy was trembling, his whole body shaking. Hoseok could see him struggling to keep it together. His Adam's apple bobbed while he gulped. He continued. "I'll call out and alert the whole neighborhood that I'm here. They'll call the cops. Someone's bound to notice I'm gone."

"And what if they don't? What if no one knows your gone? What if you don't yell out?" Hoseok said, taking steps toward him at an even and slow pace. It seemed to be slow and painful just watching him come closer and closer. The guy's eyes were now glued to the knife. "What if there is no one to save you? What would you do?"

"I'll do it. I swear to God, I'll do it," the guy threatened. He was becoming unstable. He was going to break down, to call out for something. Hoseok needed to do something before he could do anything. He needed to be quick and precise; and that's exactly what he did.

With a swift motion, Hoseok stepped in, holding the knife to the guy's throat. The guy suddenly stopped, his shaking and wild look in his eyes gone. Hoseok had him right where he wanted. Hoseok leaned in, his face only inches away from the guy's. The guy's cologne stung Hoseok's nose. He wrinkled his nose in reaction.

"One peep from you, and your throat gets slit," he growled, his voice seeming to be inhuman. It was almost as if it was from Hell itself, harsh and gruesome. It was even hard to hear from how horrible it was. Hoseok could see the guy's eyes widen at his tone. "You brought this upon yourself. Now it's time for you to pay."

Pulling the knife away from his throat, the guy seemed to catch a breath, relaxing. But it was only short lived. Hoseok snatched up one of the guy's fingers, seeming to examine it. The guy felt like shrinking away, but Hoseok met his eyes, a passing grin spreading across his face; he was mad.