Carved Into [Jimin]

This was requested by VampireTurtle1664. Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

You ran a hand through his hair, tangling your fingers within it. It was so soft, so comforting. It was like you had your everything in your hands. You had control. You were forever in an utopia that would bring you peace and happiness. He would bring you peace and happiness. You would be cascaded in his love, none of it falling apart. It was too perfect to be true.

You looked him in the eyes, mesmerized. He looked down at you, his eyes blank. Your eyes drifted around his face, taking up his features. His perfect jawline, his plump lips. It was as if he wasn't real. You wanted so badly to taste his lips once more, to take a gasp of his air. He was so sweet and rich, it was like it was addicting. Beautiful and perfect. Just perfect.

"You know that I love you, right?" you asked quietly, licking your lips a little. All it took was to reach up to connect your lips. You kept yourself at bay, though, scared you would make him crawl into a hole of fear. You couldn't give your pet fear. He was everything to you, and you didn't want him to let go. He would never let go, but it wasn't like this would come about again. You were lucky this time to have his affection.

"You tell me that a lot," he murmured. You could see his eyes studying your face. It was like he was picking you apart, studying what you had to offer. You didn't have much. He probably didn't love you. He was just there, blank as a piece of paper. He believed that he was only your doll. There was no affection. Well, except for what just happened.

"I really mean it," you said, your free hand running across his bare chest. It was so warm and perfectly sculpted. You wanted so badly to run your hand up to his lips, to trace your delicate fingertips across. You wanted so much more from him. You weren't sure what more he could offer. You didn't ask for much from him. "Do you love me back?"

He seemed to pause himself, thinking for a moment. His hand trailed up your bare back, making you shiver. His fingertips ran across your spine, all the way to your hair. He tangled them up in your locks, gentle to the touch. You loved how gentle he could be. He bit his lip for a second, his eyes settling on your lips. He wanted a taste, too. "I'm not quite sure . . ."

You sat up a little, scooting up to hover your face over his. You could feel his warm, comfortable breath against your face. Your palm could feel the thrum of his heart, how fast it was pumping. It made you smiling shyly. You didn't know you had that kind of effect on him. You didn't know you could make anyone do that. It felt new, refreshed. It made you want to laugh in disbelief.

"Well, I love you," you said, placing a quick, sweet kiss on his lips. You wanted it to last forever, but you pulled away. You could feel his lips also linger, wanting more of you. This made you give a shy giggle. As you gave the little giggle, you placed your forehead against his, your eyes closed. His heart kept on pounding daring to break through his chest.

"You can kiss me again, you know," he said, his voice like silk as his fingers massaged your scalp, just above where your hairline was. His other hand met yours was, seeming to press it harder against his chest. It was like nothing else was there. He was the universe, and you were the only one left. It was beautiful to see you two together, tied up in a bed, smiling and laughing. That had never happened before.

"You don't mind?" you asked quietly, opening your eyes to meet his. He had his closed, but he looked content. It was as if a miracle happened, causing you to grow even more attracted to him. He was being perfect. He wasn't resisting. He was asking for more. You couldn't believe yourself. You wanted to believe it was real, but was he just using this as an act?