Professionalism [Jimin]

This was requested by taeismyfuckingdaddy. I've actually had this in my writing notebook for some time, but it was for Namjoon. I'm now making it into Jimin for you. It's really bad, but I hope you like it! Happy Reading! <3

Also, I know an affair with a teacher in a fanfiction is a thing, but it makes me uncomfy. I don't even know why I wrote this in the first place.  

(Me cringing)

(Me cringing)

~~~~~

Looking down at my phone, I was texting my best friend, Hoseok, or Hobi, I called him. We were in a heated, fun argument about who was more scared of horror. I was basically a stone when it came to something scary, but Hobi was like a little jumping bean, squealing at every part of something. He didn't want to admit it, though. He wasn't one to give up a fight easily.

My fingers were in the middle of texting when the phone was suddenly plucked from my hands. I snapped my head up, my mouth opening to yell at whoever was there, but my voice easily faltered.

Standing there was my physics teacher, Mr. Park. He was a handsome man with pale blond hair that was tousled a bit. His brown eyes seemed to have a hint of amusement in them, but he had a stone cold expression on his face. He wore his usual Tuesday attire(yes, I kept track), with a light blue, button-up shirt, black slacks, and black, shiny dress shoes. I gulped, my mouth snapping shut.

"Ms. L/N, you knew phones are prohibited in class," he said, shoving my phone into his pocket. I watched with sad eyes as it disappeared into the fabric. "Come see me after class if you want it back."

A big "Ooh" raised from the class. I could imagine some of the girls envying me. They always talked about how handsome Mr. Park was. I'd even seen some girls try to seduce him. He never seemed to pay attention to them, though, always focused on my behavior. I wasn't a bad student. I just didn't make the right decisions.

"Mr. Park, I need my phone," I pleaded, trying to give him sad, puppy eyes. I knew it wouldn't work on hi, but it was worth a shot. "You don't understand how desperate this situation is."

"May I see the conversation then?" he raised an eyebrow at me. I could see him still enjoying my torture.

I opened my mouth to say something, but instantly closed it. If he looked over Hobi and I's conversation, he would think of me as a child. I already had my parents looking at me like that, even though I was eighteen. Also, he would find some inappropriate conversations that were not meant for a grown up's eyes to witness.

"That's what I thought." He turned on his heel, starting to walk back to the front of the classroom. "Come after school to retrieve your phone. I'll be waiting for you, Ms. L/N."

~~~~~

I sucked in a deep breath. I was about to enter the belly of the beast.