Light Strands [Taehyung]

This is a new book that I published on here. Here's the prologue and the book cover. Light Strands has random updates, so just be warned.

Also, do you guys think I should pull a flirtaus and mess with one of my teachers with sticky notes like a story line? I think it would be fun. I would post the sticky notes up on here for their little fun. Let me know what you guys think of that. I did it with my teacher in seventh grade with my old best friend. Why not do it again?

Let me know what you guys think about it. And, as always, Happy Reading!

 And, as always, Happy Reading!

~~~~~

He grabbed my hand, his eyes looking dead into my soul.

“Trust me on this.”

I bit my lip, giving a quick nod. I gave him my whole soul if I could.

I watched his hand place the pistol on the shelf beside us. I was expecting him to be shaky, to show some sort of nervousness, but there was nothing. He took his hand off of it, taking his safety with him. His eyes turned back to in front of him, his hands raising up. So this was how it was going to go.

He stepped out into the entrance of the aisle, his hands raised next to his head in a form of surrender. His once sparkling brown eyes dead with emotion. He raised his chin high. “We mean no harm.”

“The girl. Where is she?”

“I’m one of you.”

The person who had spoken had gone quiet. I could feel some sense of shock yet confusion take over me. One of them? What did he mean by that?

“Give proof. I need proof.”

“Please don’t,” I murmured, my hand tightening around the gun slung over my chest. My body was shaking. “Please don’t do this.”

Just like if it was magic, a small piece of light shone from his left index finger, the small light growing into something larger. I could see it slowly curl against his skin, like a tendril of some sort. I clapped my hand over my mouth. No.

“Let us pass,” he said, the small light not growing anymore. It just hung on his fingertip like there was nothing to even consider. “We won’t cause any harm.”

I grabbed the pistol from the shelf, taking off the safety in an instant. I was going to shoot.