Feels Like Lead [Jimin]

This was requested by xxxHaru. I've had a few days off of school, but my power was out. I hope this is to your request. Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

My head lulled, my brain foggy. It also pounded. My limbs felt like lead, too heavy to even carry. I gave a small groan, my fingers curling into my pant leg. I could feel my head slowly coming into consciousness, my senses waking up. It felt like the weight of the world was crushing down on me, even though I was completely fine.

"Finally. I thought you would never come back into reality."

I scrunched up my face, confused to hear a female voice. I tried prying open my eyes, but I could feel they were just as heavy as my body. Light poured into them, making the lids crash back down. The light was too bright to open my eyes up and see the world.

"Weak," the girl said. I felt a hand land on my shoulder, seeming to crush it under its grip. This wasn't a kind person; this was someone more sinister, someone who meant business. "You're too weak for someone to take advantage of. You can barely even recover from the drugs."

Drugs? What drugs?

I peeked my eyes open a little bit, letting the light shine down into them. I looked at the hand on my shoulder, my vision blurry. I was confused to see a neat girl hand there, expecting some manly hand, gripping onto it just as hard as it was. "Wh . . . What?"

The girl gave a low laugh. I watched her stoop over, her chin placing itself on my shoulder. She cocked her head to the side, giving a sly smile. Her eyes shined with darkness. "What a pretty little thing you are to push yourself close to me. You were asking for some sort of death wish, weren't you?"

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could start to see her face clearly. The more I stared at her, the more I realized I had seen her before. The store? No. Around the town? Maybe. Then, all of a sudden, it hit me like a truck;

She went to my school.

I scoured my brain, looking for her name. I finally found something to use. "Y/N . . . ?"

She gave me a grin, her hand squeezing more tightly against my shoulder. She gave a small laugh, but I could hear the darkness behind it. "You actually know my name. Surprising that someone actually knows me for once."

"Why wouldn't I know your name?" I asked, my voice raspy from sleep. My eyes kept squinting at her, trying to pick apart her features. I always thought she seemed like a nice person. This wasn't nice.

She stood back up, her hand releasing from my shoulder. She stalked to be in front of me, her hands relaxed by her sides. "A lot of people don't know who I am. I'm not very . . . social others would say. I'm not very well known, unlike you."

The more my body came into realization, I could feel something digging into my wrists. I looked down at them, and they were on the arms of my chair, tied with zip ties. Fear suddenly sparked through me, my mind suddenly awake. Adrenaline crashed onto me, fear taking over my senses.

"What the hell did you do?" I said, tugging at my wrists. The zip ties didn't move, keeping my wrists pinned there. I could feel the more I struggled, the more this situation was going to become worse. That didn't stop me from freaking out.

"I'm keeping you," she said, crossing her arms over her chest. I could see that damn smile on her face like she was enjoying my anxiety. "I'm keeping you until you agree."

"Agree to what?"

"Well, that's the thing," she said, giving a shrug. She walked closer to me, placing her hand under my chin. She slowly pulled it up, making me look at her. She raised an eyebrow at me. "I need more men to my little army to build up my business."

"Little business?"

"Your pretty little head worries too much," she said, her finger tracing across my jawline gently. Her head was tilted to the side, looking like she was determining how to kill her prey. "Just know I'm keeping you until you say yes. I've been watching you, and you seem like a very good person for the job I have for you. I just need you to accept."

I glared up at her. I was determining on whether or not to bite her hand. "I'm not accepting until I know what's going on."

"I told you, you have nothing to worry about," she said smoothly. "I'll keep you safe."

"Aren't people going to wonder where I am?" 

"You're a silly little thing, aren't you?" she said calmly. I could see she was getting frustrated in her eyes, though. "I'm going to let you go, of course. I'll just keep a close eye on you so you don't spill some vital information."

The conversation was getting more uncomfortable by the minute. "I'll think about it. How about that?"

She thought for a moment, studying my face. In a final understanding, she gave a small sigh, letting go of my chin. It fell away from her grasp. "Fine. Think about it. If you slip up with this, you're paying the price. Do you hear me?"

I gave a quick nod. "Of course."

She stepped away from me, crossing her arms over her chest once more. "Tell anyone this. If you do, I'm not hesitating to kill you."

~~~~~

I'm not making a damn sequel because I feel unmotivated. Jimin agrees to join a mafia. There ya guys go. Thank you for reading.