Good Boyfriend [Jungkook]

This was requested by wonu_gardenfairy. I did a horrible job on it. I hope you like it, though! Happy Reading! <3 

~~~~~

I heard the knob to the door jiggle, indicating that he was coming for me. The room was pitch black, the only source of light was under the door, shining in. I huddled in the corner, my body frail and breakable. My bones ached at how long I had been encased in the darkness. When was the last time I had seen daylight? When was the last time I had talked to anyone besides him? It felt like days. No one had found me yet. I was still trapped.

The door opened, light streaming into the room. I squinted my eyes, a small whimper coming out of my mouth. He loomed over me, his eyes completely blank from emotion. In his hands was some food on a plate. My stomach grumbled at the sight of it, my mouth watering. I looked up at him pleadingly, hoping he would give me the food.

As if he was answering my call, he handed me the plate. "Here, eat this." As he handed it to me, I looked down at it quizzically. On the plate was some chicken and vegetables; it wasn't anything special. As on que, I started eating, not caring that I didn't have any utensils to help me out.

~~~~~

"Just leave me alone," I hissed, shaking his hand off me. We were in the school halls, no one around because it was after school. I could feel the anger rising inside me, wanting to lash out at him. He deserved it. He deserved every moment for how he was treating me. "I don't need your protection. I don't need anyone's protection."

For the past half a year I had been dating him, he had become too protective of me. He was always by my side. He got jealous at the smallest things such as me talking to someone or when someone made the small gesture of placing their hand on my shoulder. He would pull me away from the person, holding me close. 

The last straw was when he went after a boy who had asked for a pencil during math class. I never knew about it until the next day when my friends were talking about how him and the boy got into a fight. My jaw had dropped at the sound of that, horrified to hear what he would do to anyone who touched me. This wasn't healthy.

As I tried walking away from him, he grabbed my wrist, slamming me into the lockers. I yelped, pain sparking through my shoulder that had hit it. He either didn't care or he didn't hear me, because he pinned me there, his eyes having a fire to them. He gave me a look like I was a piece of meat, waiting for the exact moment to come out at me. 

"Get the hell off me," I said breathlessly, my heart throbbing in my throat. He was unimaginably close. My breathing was rapid, trying to catch up to my heart. His hot breath hit my skin, sending shivers down my spine. I didn't think he would become this scary. I thought he would just yell at me like I was at him. I was wrong, it seemed like. I was completely wrong.

"You're staying with me." One of his hands were next to my head, the other one gripping onto my wrist harshly. He was showing something that I never thought I would see. He had a scowl on his face, but there was more to it than met the eye. There was something hidden beneath the surface that I thought hadn't met the human eye yet. It was terrifying to even imagine it. "You're never going to leave me, got it?"

"I hate you, Jeon Jungkook." As soon as those words fell out of my mouth, I wanted to take them back. I didn't hate him. I never wanted to hate him. I just didn't like how he was treating me. He was a kind person to me, but he was too possessive. Maybe if he just changed his ways, then we would be better off.

"You can hate me all you want. I'm keeping you, though." His lips suddenly crashed into mine, rough and hungry. I wanted to cry as I stood there helplessly in his grip. I didn't know what was to come next. I didn't want to see. I just wanted to hide, to get away from him. I just wanted to be free.

~~~~~

He took the plate from my hands, placing it outside the door. With the door open, I could take a look at the closet. A blanket and a pillow sat in the other corner where I would huddle at night. A bucket was in the corner for when I needed to go to the bathroom. On the ceiling in the corners were cobwebs from old spiders. It wasn't much, but this was what he gave me on a daily basis.

"Do you have any school work for me?" I asked in a small voice, wiping my hands with my pants. I needed new clothing. I didn't know when he would let me out of the closet he gave me to take a shower and put on fresh textile. I was starting to wonder when it would come.

"You don't need school work," he said, looking down at me. I felt like he was towering over me, a dominance taking over. He said he loved me, but why did he do this to me? Maybe because he didn't want to lose me to something I couldn't see. "You're never leaving here. You won't go out into the real world. There's nothing that you need to know."

"Could you please just give me at least a book to read?" I asked. I wanted to stand up, but my legs were already weak and clumsy. I didn't want to risk getting hurt. "I need something to keep me busy."

"It's too dark in here for a book."

"Then get me a light and a book."

He sighed, shaking his head. His hair fell into his brown eyes. My back leaned against the wall as I stared up at him. I didn't want to back down from this fight. I needed something to keep me busy or I was going to go crazy. I already was. It was painful and slow, but I could already feel my brain slowly becoming numb. I wasn't sure what to make of it except to keep myself occupied with other things.

"It's not as easy as it seems for me to get you things," he said, stepping into the closet. I felt myself shrink into the wall, my heart seeming to start a race. "I really wish I could grant all your desires, but I can't. I feel like a horrible boyfriend."

I opened my mouth to say something, but the room fell dark, the doorknob turning to close the door. I was left in darkness once more, but this time with a monster. I was trapped forever in a darkness that would never end. I kept wondering why he did this to me. What went through his head? He wasn't like other guys. He was something else, something deadlier.

Taking me by surprise, his hands grabbed my waist, hoisting to my feet. As soon as my feet hit the ground, I almost collapsed, but his hands were steady with keeping me there. He kept me against the wall, using it as a stabilizer. His face was so close to me, I could feel his warm breath hitting me. I felt myself freeze up at how close he was.

"Give me one thing you desire the most," he said, his voice low. I felt a shiver run down my spine, making me want to crawl into a hole and hide. He was too close. With his hands on my waist, I could feel him gripping it tightly, as if I would disappear. "Say it, and I'll try to make it happen. I want to be a good boyfriend."

I said the first things that came to mind. It was the first thing I wanted from day one I was in the closet. "I need a shower and fresh clothes."

"Okay," he said, leaning over and placing a kiss on my forehead. His lips were soft and warm as they lingered there for a moment until he pulled away. "I'll get you some clothes and let you take a shower." And with that, he lowered me to the ground to go get me what I needed.