A Hundred Ones [Suga/Yoongi]

This was requested by agustchim_. I hope you like it! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

I kept my eyes down on the plate of half-eaten food in front of me. I could feel his eyes on me. I didn't feel uncomfortable. In fact, my heart fluttered. He was noticing me. Someone was actually noticing me for once.

I gave a quick glance in his direction. He sat at his normal table, drinking some sort of expensive, bubbly champagne. He wore a black suit with a tie, his platinum blond hair straightened to perfection. His brown eyes watched me, a small smirk tugging at his lips. His teeth slightly bit his lip. He was a young guy, but he made his way up in the world when he hit fifteen, they said. They said there was three parts of him that only came around when something drove him absolutely crazy: Agust D, Suga, and Yoongi.

I looked back down at my plate, the faint noise of my boss's voice filling my ears. He never stopped talking, even when I wasn't listening to him. I made my way into the world when I was sixteen. I was twenty-one now. It's been five years since I came across my new life. Five years in a slight hell, in my boss's grasp. I frowned at the thought. When could I go on my own?

"Why aren't you eating?"

I looked up at my boss. He was in his early thirties. He gave me a small frown. He was a handsome guy, all the ladies swooning over him. They always said how lucky I was to work by his side. If only they knew how much hell he could put me through. 

"I need to keep my figure," I said, pushing my plate away gently. I was starving still, but I knew he would approve of me minding of my body. He would definitely be happy. He always wanted to keep a good look on his business and himself. He wouldn't really know if I just had my slight moment of giddiness. "I'm sorry for wasting your money on my little need of food."

He always appreciated my apologies. I wasn't sure if I was sincere about them, but they sounded real when they came out of my mouth. He gave a small smile, his hand reaching out to grab his wine glass that contained the dark, blood-like liquid. He always reminded me of a vampire: sharp, clean, and blood thirsty. "It's alright, princess. Thank you for the apology."

I went back to minding my own business, sneaking my eyes up to look at the man across the room for a quick second. He kept staring at me, that same smirk on his face. What would I call him? His most popular name was Agust D. That's what made him into the world. But all the ladies at the clubs called him Suga. Then there was the select few that called him Yoongi. It would probably be safe to call him Agust D. That seemed like common ground.

"Do you mind if I sit with you guys?"

I looked up, my eyes widening a bit. This was where I kept my mouth shut. If not, I would be yelled at. My eyes fell on Agust D, who just a minute ago had been staring at me from across the room. My breath got caught in my throat, my heart stopping for a moment. He stood over me, that same smirk on his face. What was I going to do?

"A-Agust D!" my boss stuttered. I looked over at him, maybe with a little bit of a plea in my face, hoping he would say yes. He didn't seem to notice me as he gaped at the man that stood over me. He looked like he was in complete shock. So was I. He would never bother with a small business my boss had running. Would he be interested in me? No, that was impossible.

Without an answer from my boss, Agust D slid into the booth next to me, his arm draping over the top of it. I could feel the presence of his arm behind my neck. I looked down at my lap shyly, biting my lip. I didn't dare make eye contact. My boss would flip if he saw me gawking at the man. "Scar, right? What an original name." I could hear the thick sarcasm in his voice.