China Doll [BTS/Jungkook]

This was requested by Kattith. I hope you like it. Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

My life was being drained out of me. I could feel my supply of energy draining away, leaving me in a hollow shell. I could barely even feel his lips on my neck, his teeth sucking away my life force. I was scared to see what was to come next. I would be consumed to stay a empty shell forever because of him. I would be nothing without him.

He never gave me a chance. He told me to come home with him. He wanted me to stay the night. I had nothing else to do, so why not? He told me I was beautiful and charming in my own way, making his heart win over. But how would it end up like this? Would he kill me? Would I be like him? Would it ever end for me, my life fading away into nothingness? Death didn't seem too bad by now.

I felt my body lower to the ground slowly, his hands slipping away from my back and head as he laid me down. I could hear him murmur sweet things to me as if I could answer back, as if I was a small child. I could only stare in one direction, and that was up at the white ceiling where small spotlights hung. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. I was forever trapped in a peace that wouldn't end.

I heard his footsteps far off fade into a void, the lights above suddenly turning off. I was left in a darkness where I couldn't breathe, move, or talk. I could have been drowning, and I would've been happier. I didn't want to take on a life of motionless. I wanted to really die. I didn't want this forlong slumber that would last until some sort of end.

I felt my finger twitch. I was alive? I could move? What was happening? Everything was still dark, nothing else moving. I couldn't hear anything. I was still stranded in a darkness that couldn't be contained, but I tried moving my finger again. If I tried hard enough, I could move it. It took absolute concentration, but in the end, I could start to feel myself move again.

Slowly, my hand became able to move. It started to spread through my arm, through my chest, and to the rest of my body. I still couldn't breathe. There was no breathing anymore. I had left that back in my old life. This was my new one. When I had feeling in my head, I slowly raised it up, looking at my surroundings.

I could see everything clearly. It was like opening my eyes to a new world. Everything was new and fascinating. I could finally see the world as it truly was. As I moved my head, my neck seemed to ache. It must of been from his fangs. He had sucked out my life. What could I expect? That I was magically healed? I was far from that. For all I knew, I was the Devil himself in my own body.

My body sat up, my head turning around to see everything. I was on a bed made of silk and beauty. The room was lovely with it's red and white aesthetic that seemed to fit it. It was quite a large room, bigger than I anticipated it to be. I hadn't been in there before. Last I knew was that I was on a couch in a lavish living room. But, with this new room, I could feel myself come accompany to it.

I couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable, though. Where was he? Did he leave me? I could feel hope start to trigger throughout me. I could leave here and find my own way. I could find myself once more and leave this idiocy behind. I wouldn't have to deal with his needs. Maybe I would become some sort of blood slave to him, if I still had any blood. I didn't want that. I wanted to be free, able to do my own things. He couldn't control me.

I wiggled my toes for good measures before continuing on with my adventure to make sure I was able to wake. In my boots, I could feel my toes hit the sides. I still couldn't breathe. I felt like I didn't have to. Scooting to the end of the bed, I stood on my feet. My hearing perked up. I could hear the ground squeak under my feet. I winced. I didn't know where he was. He could be anywhere, waiting for me. I needed to be quiet. I was one of him now. I could hear and see everything. I needed to keep quiet, or else.