Control Spell(Sequel) [V/Taehyung]

You ask, I deliver. Happy Reading! <3

Also, them singing that dang tomato song is life. It's my new anthem.

~~~~~

You stood there, his hand messing with your hair. His calm voice spoke with much ease as you stood there, pressed up against him as he talked with his friends. You felt trapped, like you couldn't escape. Stupid, dumb spell. Why couldn't it be more freeing instead of keeping him in your grasp at all times?

For the past week he kept you by his side unless if you were at class or at home. He wouldn't leave you alone. There was always a hand on your back or laced with your fingers to keep yourself entitled to him. The spell was keeping you under his control, and you couldn't escape it. It was like as if someone had a leash on you, tugging you everywhere. But he was gentle. He didn't do anything too drastic. He knew how to control himself.

He tapped the back of your neck, signalling something. You bit your lip, letting his hand fall away from you. Instead, you linked your hand in his, turning around and walking away with him hand in hand. You didn't know that he wanted that. You just had that suspicion. That's how it normally went. That's how the spell worked.

You two came around a corner, no one around to witness you two. You stopped there, looking up at him with your sad eyes. He gave you one of his small, caring smiles as his thumb ran over your knuckles, tracing them over and over again. He always seemed to do that to calm you down. He didn't use the spell too often. It was usually just there as a crutch if he needed it.

"You did an amazing job as ever," he said to you gently, reaching up with his free hand to your cheek, placing it on it. You didn't know if you despised him or not, but you leaned your head against his hand, sucking in a deep breath. You felt a little bit better.

"How long do I have to act?" you murmured, looking up into his brown eyes. He kept on giving you his smile. His warmth of a smile crawled inside you, warming you on the inside out. You still felt a bit sad. "How long do I have to keep playing this role?"

"Do you love me?"

That was a good question. You didn't know how to answer it. Did you love him? He obviously loved you. You obviously liked him if you were letting him do this to you. With you curling up against him on the couch when he came to your house or when you smiled when he complimented you, you obviously saw something in him, but what? 

You couldn't seem to open your mouth to say anything. You were stuck. Taehyung sighed. His hand on your cheek brushed the hair away from your neck and towards you back. His hand took the tip of your chin, tilting it enough to expose your neck. You didn't seem to care as you watched him.

The hand that had yours in let go, coming over to your chin to replace the other one. The hand that let go of your chin so it could be replaced grazed over to your neck, placing his fingers on that spot where your vein ran through, giving a pulse. You could feel as he touched it, it going numb, sending a shiver down your spine. That was now your Achilles heel. You were weak there, and he knew it.

"How does it feel?" he asked gently, looking closely at the mark. You could still see it in the mirror. It looked like a burn mark, but in fingerprint form. You had looked it up that night. It was the fingerprint of the Devil. That's what witches had. Where you a witch? Was that what your life would be like from now on?

"Numb," was the only word you could mutter out from your mouth. It was always numb. Always tender when you touched it. When you had taken showers, the warm water had run over it, sending your senses wild. It was a odd feeling that sent shivers running throughout your body. With the fingerprint of the Devil, you would think it would burn. It didn't. It was just numb.

Taehyung nodded, his finger running across the outside of it. He didn't dare touch it again. You didn't think he understood how much it was doing to you. You could feel the fingerprint scorched into your skin, but it was sending some sort of signal to your brain. Something that was throwing you completely off track. In the morning, you couldn't think straight. Before you went to bed, you couldn't fall asleep. What was happening to you?

Taehyung took your hair, placing it so that it could just barely cover the spot. You had a feeling it wouldn't go away. It was like that forever. And what could you do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"If you ever need anything, I'm here for you," he said to you, giving his small smile. That dang smile made you slightly melt inside. You were starting to fall for your captor, and hard.

You gave a small nod. You watched as he closed in on you, placing his lips on yours. You sighed a bit, placing your palms on his chest. There was no way out. There was no way out of his spell, quite literally. You were starting to accept that. Instead, you just kept on kissing him, trying to forget about the world.