Tokyo Ghoul Version Because Why Not [Jimin]

This was requested by -sinyoongi. I'm sorry this took so long. I have school work and I'm working on a new book for you all while I update other on going books, so it's a lot. If you guys have any requests, please be known that they will be fulfilled on the weekends. That's when I'm free. Thank you all for your patience. Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

The world suddenly came to a stop, a grunt coming out of my mouth.

My body had hit the concrete below me, splitting open my skin for blood to trickle out of it. The wounds stung like a million ant bites. I was out of breath, my heart trying to catch up with me. My body shook with fear, my mind not focusing. I was only thinking of what was to come of me.

I heard a whoosh. My head snapped up, my body switching over to become in a sitting position. My eyes swiveled around the area around me, trying to find the source of what that whooshing sound was. I could feel the blood trickling down onto my skin. My eyes stopped on a sight in front of me.

It was a familiar sight. Standing against the wall of the dark street was that man that I knew from years ago. He still haunted me today. His blond hair fell into his eyes. I could see the red corneas, the black pupils staring at me. My breath was caught in my throat, almost like my throat was closing in, causing me not to be able to breathe. I just wanted to hide.

"Let's make this simple and quick," the man said to me. He still sounded like himself. This was Jimin. He had a frown on his face. He leaned against the wall, his head leaning back on it. "Come with me, and I'll help you."

"Get the hell away from me," I growled, shooting daggers at him with my eyes. My fingers curled into the concrete below me. I was trying to hold in my pain, ignoring it. The blood was slowly flowing out of my wounds.

Jimin sighed, standing up from the wall. I watched with angry eyes, watching him carefully. He seemed to be having a leisurely time, his hands shoved into his pockets. He started to tower over me, looking down with angered eyes. He didn't want me to fight him. I could see it.

He crouched down in front of me. His hand reached out, taking my chin firmly. I gritted my teeth as he looked into my eyes. I could see the veins running along the corners of his eyes on the skin, flowing blood underneath it. It made me angry. I wanted to slap his hand away, but it was no use. There was no fighting someone like him. There was no definition of him leaving me alone. I couldn't defend myself, no matter what I did. I wasn't going to give up that easily, though.

"Go ahead. Fight me," he said plainly, shrugging his shoulders a little. "Fight all you want, my dear."

"Just get off me," I hissed, reached up, snapping his hand away from my chin. As I pushed his hand away and let go, I could see the blood left behind on his arm. That was my blood. My hands were covered in my hot, sticky blood.

He raised an eyebrow at me, totally ignoring the blood on his wrist. He placed his forearms on his thighs, cocking his head to the side. "Not even a slap? Wow. I thought you were a fighter."

"I thought you left me years ago," I retorted, pushing off his little comment. I was more curious than anything. "Why do you come back now?"

I heard him chuckle a bit, a small smirk on his face. He shook his head slightly. "Sweetheart, I was never able to let go of you. Now was just my time to take you back."

"So? Just kill me already?"

"I'm not here to kill you."

I was a bit taken back by his claim. He wasn't here to kill me? "What do you want then?"

He stood up from crouching down in front of me, wiping off the blood I left on his wrist on his pants. His smile had faded away, leaving him to frown again. "I don't want you to get killed in a world like this. Just come with me. I'll protect you."

I gave a short, dry laugh. "Nice try. I'd rather die than come with you."

"I could make that happen, you know."

I suddenly went quiet.

Jimin sighed, seeming to get impatient. He held out a hand for me to take, waiting for me to react. "Just come with me. I'll get you cleaned up and then we can figure things out from there."

"I'm just going to keep running."

"I know," he nodded. "And I'll keep coming back until we come to an agreement."

I could still remember the night he tried to kill me. It was a horrible night. I wasn't sure why he ever left me, though. My curiosity always wandered to that part of my mind when I was alone. I never really thought of why he would leave a perfectly good meal behind. I wished I knew the answers to my questions.

I felt myself give under the pressure. I groaned, pushing myself up from the ground. I could feel the blood suddenly run down my skin. It felt warm to the touch. "Let's just go. Then maybe you can kill me later."

He reached out towards me, taking my hand. I was a bit surprised at him pulling me towards his body. He took my hand, wrapping it around his arm like we were going to come fancy dance. I gave him a weird look, but he didn't seem to realize my facial expressions.

"Let's get you cleaned up, sweetheart," he said, patting my hand gently. "I can't have a hurt human running around these streets. It doesn't give you an advantage."

"How about you give me some space and we'll call this a draw?" I stated, trying to pull myself away from him. He wouldn't let go.

"You take the fun out of it," Jimin said with a smirk. "Now, come on. Let's bring you back to my place."