Nightmarish [V/Taehyung]

"Let her go!"

You laid there in the cage, crying your eyes out. Everything hurt. You could barely see through the tears, but past the bars was your boyfriend, Taehyung, crying as well. The ground was cold against your bare skin as you were curled up in a ball. You didn't know what to do.

The room was dark and damp, you barely able to see Taehyung's face. It reeked of death, the last victims blood staining the floor. Everywhere you looked were torture devices, enough to make you cringe up and hide. You could still feel their hands on you, forcing you to stay down. You could still hear Taehyung's cries, yelling at them to stop. You just wanted to die.

You peeked you eyes up, looking at the figure behind the bars, looking down at you in a calm manner. You gritted your teeth, wanting to snap at them. You opened your mouth to say something, but the only thing that came out were sobs. Horrible, horrific sobs that ripped through the air like your screams.

"Most women would have enjoyed that," the person said, their voice deep. It rippled through your core, making you shiver. You could hear their voice over and over again in your mind, begging you to give in. You bit your lip, hard. Maybe if you just pinched yourself hard enough, you would wake up beside Taehyung. Both of you would be okay. You would be safe again.

"YOU'RE SICK," you finally yelled out, giving a small cough. From how much you were crying, your head was becoming dizzy. You were losing oxygen. You didn't know what to do. You couldn't escape. All you could do was lay there on the ground in pain, feeling your wounds bleed out slowly. 

There was a sudden bang on the bars, the person's hand bashing it. You squeaked, your breath hitching. It made you jump a mile high. "Shut the hell up!" the person yelled at you, banging against the bars again. You wanted to get as far away as possible, but your body was motionless. You were stuck in that position.

"Leave her alone!" Taehyung yelled. You could see his body writher as he struggled against his restraints. You could see he wanted so badly to help you. He wanted to make sure you were safe. That was the Taehyung you knew and loved. Always so caring and soft. Now, you could see his anger starting to spark within him. You never saw this part of him before.

The person behind the bars stepped towards Taehyung, leaving you shaking on the cold ground by yourself. You looked up in horror as the person approached him, looking over him. Taehyung looked a bit scared at what was happening, but he kept his head held high, not letting anything keep him in the way of having you again.

"You're weak," the person hissed at Taehyung, grabbing his chin and yanking it to make him look at them in the eyes. They both stared at each other with a harsh force that someone could easily break under. "You're weak for her. I thought you said you wanted to join us. If you did, you would've killed her!"

"I'm not hurting her!" Taehyung yelled back at the guy, ripping his chin away from the guy's grasp, his brown eyes glaring up at him. You could see how much hate and fury was packed into that glare . "I would never do anything to hurt her. You're the one that's weak for trying to force me to do this. Let her go, and I'll do whatever you need me to do to repay the debt, but I can't hurt her."

"You can't do that, Tae," you said quietly, your fingers curling against the concrete. You could see the faint blood on the floor, your own blood staining your skin. You felt like you wanted to die, to hide, to get away. What were you supposed to do? Go after the guy behind the bars and beat the crap out of him? That wasn't a smart move. "I don't want you hurt."

"Both of you are weak for each other," the guy hissed, his voice directed at you. You could see him start to hover over Taehyung even more, daring to hurt him. You could feel your eyes widen as you watched helplessly. "I thought you would have taught the girl to be strong, Kim. I guess you never learned."