Acatalepsy [Jimin]

This was requested by VampireTurtle1664. Before this gets started, I just wanted to say two things:

1. TerryTV just did an hour reading of BTS fanfics, and I was waiting for so long to see if he read one of mine. Sadly, he didn't. TT

2. This request reminded me of seventh grade when I made a character something along the lines of this fanfic. I'm hoping to recreate some of those memories(because they were the best things ever). I'm sorry, TQ, if I go off track of the fanfic request.

Now that those things are out of the way, here's the one-shot! I hope you guys like it. Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

"So, you're back."

You looked up at the handsome young man that sat on a branch of a tree, looking down at you. His blond hair fell into his red eyes, black clothing hanging off of him. He had an intimidating look to him that seemed to shake you. He held a serious face that you never thought someone could ever use. He was a beautiful person, yet a deadly person.

"I wanted to meet you again," you said, standing up straighter. You neck crammed to look up at the man. He was in his early twenties it seemed like. He looked a few years older than you since you had just turned eighteen; the golden age to where you could escape your family. 

"I could easy swallow you in a gulp," the man threatened, taking a look down at his nails. He didn't seem so threatening at the moment. He looked like he really didn't care about the situation at all. "I could easy snap your neck. What makes a person like you come to this part of the woods where it is forbidden?"

"As I said, I wanted to see you again." Through the quiet forest, your voice seemed to ring out. Other creatures could easily come after you. They could easily harm you in a blink of an eye. Why did you even come back to see him anyways? You knew you would just get hurt. You would be killed like all the villagers in the legends. You would become dead to all of them.

The man sighed, shaking his head. He pushed his blonde hair back, leaning his hand on the branch below him. It was like he had no care in the world if he fell. You didn't think he could care. A man as free as him wouldn't come to terms with knowing what the term "careful" meant. "You're stubborn. Even after what I did to you last time, you still come to see me after these circumstances."

Your hand slightly raised to your cheek where a burn mark could be seen. It was in a form of a hand, like someone had smacked you there. You could still imagine the burning sensation, the scarring tissue still healing. Everyone at the village criticized you for ever going back into the forest. After this second time, they would all cast you out.

"I want to get to know you," you said, letting your hand fall back down to your side. Your mouth was pursed in a line, your eyes glowering at him. It was like you were standing your ground for what you wanted and where you stood. You wanted to know this creature and know why he was the way he was. You didn't have many friends, so maybe this was an opportunity to take into consideration.

A silence passed between you two. You watched up at the man that stared down at you for a quick moment, watching, even hoping for some sort of reaction out of him. As you waited for a response, the man jumped down from the branch, landing lightly on his feet even though the branch was a long way from the ground. He looked up at you, almost like he was waiting for something.

You decided to take a chance. Your feet started moving towards him, an even pace. The crunch of the leaved and twigs under your feet rang throughout the woods. He watched you in silence as you dared to step in his path. No one had ever confronted a monster like him before. No one in the village even dared to step into this part of the forest except for the ones that wanted to die. You were not like the other people. You felt yourself drawn into the danger of the woods.

Once you go to him, you stopped. You could smell burning wood, almost like a fire pit. It was from him. You were shorter than him, so you looked up with a serious face. You could feel heat radiating off of him, trying to boil your skin. He was the reason why you got burned. He was the one that left the mark on your face from what happened that day. 

"You look at me like you hate me, yet you come back," he said, cocking his head to the side. His blond hair fell into his eyes, seeming to make him even more handsome than he already was. You swallowed a bit. "Why do you come back to face death? Do you wish for me to kill you? Do you wish to be punished? I don't understand you."

"And I don't understand you," you said, copying his actions. You could feel a smirk daring to tug at your lips. You held it down to keep the moment stable. You didn't need him lashing out just yet. "Maybe if you tell me about you, I'll tell you about me."

He didn't answer back. Instead, you watched his hand slowly rise up to meet your face where the burn mark was. You watched in silence, waiting for the burning to happen again once he touched your face. But as his hand caressed your burns, you didn't feel any sort of heat from his hand. You suddenly became curious. He wasn't able to burn you?

It all happened in a fraction of a second. His hand that was on your cheek grabbed your neck, all of a sudden it burning. You cried out, your hand darting up to pull his hand away. Before you could do any of that, he lifted you off the ground, then slammed you onto the forest floor. His hand was then released from your neck. 

Laying there on the ground, you tried gasping for a breath. Your neck burned of fire, your lungs having the air knocked out of you. You reached up to touch the skin on your neck, but pulled it away instantly. You couldn't touch it. It was a fresh wound that needed to be sterilized. All you could do is let it hurt.

You looked up at the man. He looked down at you like you were nothing. He didn't seem to care about you. You should have known that. No one cared about you these days. Why would he care? You were just some silly human that dared to come into the woods to face your own death. You were some sort of entertainment for him in a way.

"Leave. Now," he spat, pointing to back the way you came. You could tell he was fed up with your games. He didn't want to play with your mind. You could still tell he was drawn into your notions, but he didn't want to deal with them. He didn't want to deal with a silly human and their silly mind games. He clearly had something better to do.

"What's your name?" you seemed to be able to croak out, begging to touch your neck. It wasn't bleeding. You know it couldn't be bleeding. You knew blisters lined the outside of the burns. You knew it would leave horrible scars. It only meant more to add to your collection. Only more to tell stories to whoever dared to ask you what happened when you were younger.

"Get the hell out of my sight," the man hissed at you. You could still feel the heat radiating off him like a fire. He had a fire inside him. That's what the legends said. They said that any man who was one of the monsters had a fire inside them, waiting to ignite. They said to never go near them, saying they were deadly. Breaking those rules were now your job.

"What's your name?" you said more firmly this time, starting to get to your feet. You could feel your neck begging to dip itself into cold water. You saw a creek only a quarter of a mile before where you met the man. After confronting him, you could go there to dim down the pain exploding throughout your neck. You just wanted to get rid of the pain.

"Why do you even care?"

You paused for a moment, looking up at the man. He was beautiful, yes, yet he was dangerous. You couldn't quite understand why you would come running back to him in the first place. It was a horrible idea to even think of stepping into the monster's lair. Why would you do something just as foolish as that?

"Just tell me your name, and I'll leave you alone," you finally spoke, getting to your feet. You brushed off your clothes from the leaves and other debris that laid in the forest. You felt like you were starting to win. You just wanted to know his name. You just wanted to ponder upon it. Was it even that hard to get a name out of someone?

"My name's Jimin," the guy said quietly, still staring at you. It was like a stare down, both of you begging to win. You could feel a smile daring to tug at your lips due to the name tumbling out of his mouth. Jimin. His name was Jimin. "Go back to your silly village. I don't need your crap now."