Only Mine [Suga/Yoongi]

This was requested by MinSugaDBTS. I'm so sorry I didn't get to your request sooner. Sometimes my Wattpad notifications don't pop up. I hope you enjoy it. Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

You sat on your couch, your boyfriend, Yoongi's, arm slung around your shoulder. You huddled in gently, trying to take in his warmth. The house was cold due to the winter months, and you had a bit of a cold. You wished it was summer once again where you could go out to the beach with Yoongi and have fun while you still lived your young life.

You were thinking about the day while the TV played a mindless movie that you didn't pay any attention to. Your boss had called off work for the week. You were still being paid, but the office had shut down. It was because one of your coworkers had been murdered at their house that weekend, causing grief to strike your workplace. You didn't know the coworker well, but you had talked to them from time to time. They were nice, but now that they were gone, you knew the office wouldn't be the same again.

"You seem deep in thought," Yoongi said from next to you, his voice a little bit sleepy. His hand squeezed your upper arm in a comforting way. It was nine o'clock at night, and you could see you guys heading to bed soon. "What's up?"

"I'm just thinking about the coworker that died," you said quietly, snuggling your head into his chest. You gave a small sniff, your nose starting to run a bit. "No one knows the cause. He was such a quiet person. They said that he didn't have many friends. If I had known that, I may have been his friend. He might have committed suicide if he was depressed."

"I doubt it."

Silence encased the two of you again, leaving you to your thoughts. You didn't understand who would kill the guy. He seemed so nice from afar. Maybe it was just a random killing, but as you thought, there had to be a motive. He couldn't have just died because of some reckless person. Someone had killed him for some particular reason.

"I'm going to bed," you finally said, slipping away from Yoongi's arm. You saw him frown as you stood up and stretched a little. An action scene played on the screen as you finished up your stretching, watching Yoongi's face from the corner of your eye. He didn't look too happy.

"I'll go to bed shortly," he said, his arm falling down to his side. His eyes went back to the TV, his face looking a bit ticked off. You could feel your own anger rising inside you from his behavior. "I'll see you in a bit."

You didn't dare say anything as you walked to you and Yoongi's room, afraid that you would snap at him. You didn't understand why he was so angry all of a sudden. It wasn't like you did anything. You just said that you were going to bed. You were sick, after all. You needed to rest up to get better. It didn't matter if Yoongi was mad. Maybe you just needed to clear your mind. Besides, you had been thinking about your coworker since his untimely death.

Once you made it inside your room, you threw on some pajama pants and one of Yoongi's sweatshirts, still freezing your butt off. You went to the bathroom, brushed your teeth, combed your hair, then went back out of the bathroom to be greeted with the bed. You could feel yourself instantly relax.

You slipped right into bed, covering yourself with the blanket. You felt your eyes droop close, your mind seeming to relax. You forgot about you and Yoongi's little disagreement. You forgot everything that happened to your coworker. You were met with peaceful slumber as your mind drifted off into it's own dream.

~~~~~

You woke up the next morning. Your eyes opened a bit, you looking at the clock. It was four in the morning. You sighed to yourself. Even though you wanted to sleep, your body was now fully awake. You had a week off of work, and you didn't even get to sleep in. Just great.