Organ Walls [V/Jimin]

This was requested by agustchim_. I hope you like it. Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

I stared at the window, waiting for him to come in. My hand rested on my stomach, my teeth gnawing at my lip nervously. He said he would be back. He was back every night to comfort me. It was ten o'clock now. This was when he would come around. This was when he would be by my side to protect me.

"Come on, Jungkook . . ." My thumb gently ran over my stomach. I could feel myself growing impatient. He said he would always be there every night to look after me and the baby. He would be there to keep us safe. As my hand ran over my stomach, I could feel a sinking feeling inside me trailing through my abdomen.

Every night was like a slice of Heaven. His beautiful white wings would cascade over me, holding me against his chest. He would give me a dazzling smile, his hands running through my hair gently. He said he was always there to protect me. He was always there to keep me intact, keep me away from the evil in the world. He didn't want me to face the world without him. He said he was always going to be there for me, no matter what.

"He's not coming tonight."

I turned my head up in an instant, panic suddenly shooting through my veins. My heart throbbed in my throat. Above me, on the ceiling, were two young men. They were almost just as perfect as Jungkook. They had frowns on, though, making them look as if they were mad. They both wore black clothing, their hair messy in a nice way. Huge, leathery wings hung off of their backs, a deep red with a spike at each joint. A breath was caught in my throat.

The men pushed their feet from the ceiling, turning in midair as their feet landed on the floor beside the bed I sat on. Each one stood on either side of the bed. They both stared at me for a moment, their eyes flashing to a blood red from time to time. My hand rested on my stomach seeming to protect it.

The taller one started to lean over me. His eyes were focused on the hand on my stomach. His hand reached out to touch mine, but I pulled myself away from him, terrified out of my mind. This didn't seem to stop him as he kept pursuing until I couldn't get away from him anymore.

I whimpered as his hand landed on mine. He gave me a little hush, then started pulling my hand away from my stomach. I felt myself resist a little, but instantly gave up after a few seconds. His hand pulled mine away from my stomach, his eyes glued to me. He still frowned. "A small one of him is in there." He looked up at my face, raising an eyebrow. "I guess someone was busy."

With my hand still in the tall man's grip, the other guy reached out, his hand dropping on my stomach. I whimpered some more, but he didn't seem to care. He frowned as he looked down at his hand, seeming to think to himself for a second. "He made a mistake."

"W-Who are you?" I asked in a small voice, looking between the two men. The panic in my veins rushed through, creating chaos in my head. I could feel myself shake underneath the men's grip, tears begging to break through. This might of not been the best time to cry. "Where's Jungkook?"

"He's long gone," said the shorter man. His hand pulled away from my stomach. I felt like I could breathe a little bit easier, but panic was still on my side. He looked down at my face, his stare seeming to freeze me into place. It was like he could see straight through me, see all my sins. His leathery wings were folded behind his back. "I'm sure you won't see him again."

"What did you do to him?" I hesitantly pulled my hand out of the other man's grip. I wrapped my arms around my midsection, trying to keep myself protected. None of the men looked like they wanted to deal with me. "Where is he?"

"Back up in his little Heaven, probably being sent to Hell as we speak," said the tall one. I watched carefully as he knelt on the floor, his chest meeting with the end of the bed. His hand reached out, grabbing my arm gently. He didn't do anything. He just kept his hand there, his eyes watching me carefully. "You won't be able to see him again. He'll be sent into torture for years to come, maybe never even coming out. He's disobeyed, and you know it. You've even sinned yourself."

"Bring him back. Please," I begged. I didn't know which one was more soft, but they both seemed cold and hard as a rock. I looked at the shorter one, a tear slipping from my eye. I sucked in a shaky breath. "I need to see him one last time. I need to say goodbye. I need him to say goodbye to our baby."

"Enough of this. Taehyung, I need to do it," the shorter one said to the one that was gripping my arm, or now known as Taehyung. His eyes were flashing over to red even more now, seeming to have a menacing look to them. I could feel myself shrinking down into the sheets even more now. "It needs to be done now."

"Jimin, not yet. We still need to--"

The shorter one, or Jimin now, suddenly lashed out. I was suddenly ripped away from Taehyung's grasp, taken into Jimin's. I yelped, looking up at the man in fear. His eyes were now completely red, long fangs showing. I could feel myself starting to draw my hand back to take a swing at his face, but everything happened before I could.

Something plunged into my stomach. The skin was broken, Jimin's hand searching through my abdomen. I yelled, slightly in fury but more in pain. It felt like a million daggers had broke from his hand, his fingers searching between my organs. My fingers wrapped around his arm, trying to pull it out of me, but it didn't seem to work. I was left in pain and agony as he searched through my gut, his fingers trailing along my organ walls.

His fingers suddenly wrapped around an organ. A scream ripped through my throat as I felt his hand start to yank it out of the cavity. My nails dug into his skin as I tried to dig my way into the open hole to pry his fingers away from whatever he had in hand. But, with how small the hole was, I was only able to put a few fingers in it.

The organ suddenly snapped from its grip on my inside. Another scream escaped my mouth, my body going limp. Tears streaked my face as Jimin pulled his hand out of my stomach, his hand bloody. In it was an organ, covered in blood, liquid dripping out of it. My jaw had dropped, my breathing hitched. I couldn't believe at what had just happened.

"Jimin!" Taehyung yelled at him, grabbing ahold of me and pulling me away from the man. He laid me down gently on the bed, resting my head on the pillow. His eyes were going red at Jimin. "What did I tell you? You had to wait until I said to go!"

"We weren't getting anywhere with her!" he growled in an inhumanly voice. His hand tightened around the organ as he spoke, liquid dripping out of it steadily. If I had to choose out of the two, the most sane demon there had to be Taehyung. "She's dead anyways. Let me finish her off so that we can go."

"Put the uterus down. We don't need it anymore. We'll just let her bleed out." Taehyung didn't look down at me. I could feel myself start to go into shock. They were just going to leave me here for dead? To let me suffer? I thought they would have some ounce of decency as blood soaked through my shirt and down onto the sheets. I thought they would free me from a hell that could never be mistooken.

It took a few seconds for Jimin to process the information, but he threw down the organ onto the sheets beside me, not even caring how he handled it. It was like he had done that a million times. I wouldn't be surprised if he did. He gave a small groan, but disappeared into a cloud of dark red smoke. As he disappeared, his wings flapped out, pushing the smoke away. He was suddenly gone.

I looked to see where Taehyung was, but he was gone as well. I was left in the room by myself, bleeding out with one of my organs beside me. What did they say it was? My uterus? It took a few seconds for me to process what that was for, but I suddenly got the hint.

I grabbed the uterus from beside me, gathering it into my arms. I could feel the tears spilling down my cheeks, staining them with salt. I could imagine the small baby inside it. It was still an embryo, but it was still a small baby to me. It was supposed to be Jungkook and I's baby. It was supposed to be a perfect happy ending for us together. What went wrong?

I laid in agony, slowly bleeding out. My mind was going delirious, but I didn't care. I was heartbroken. Everything was ripped from me in an instant. Everything had disappeared from me. Now what was there to do? Die in the arms of demons and face my lover in Hell? All I did was cry. That's all I could do. I just wanted it to all turn back to normal. I wanted to be in Jungkook's arms again, not afraid of anything.