Circuit Board [Jungkook]

This was requested by agustchim_. I hope you like it! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

I could hear a whirling noise inside my head. Some sort of heat radiated from my chest. Air escaped from my lungs, but it was a methodical rhythm that never seemed to stop. My fingertips were cold, them and my toes stiff. I couldn't seem to pick up on any smells, almost like there was nothing to take in. 

Without my own command, my eyes opened. I seemed to be laying down, staring up at a ceiling. Pipes and wires lined it, seeming to become a maze. The room around me was quiet except for another sound of a working machine. I didn't go into panic, though. I couldn't feel any type of heart beat for it to pump blood through my veins. I was empty, it seemed like.

"It worked," a small voice said from next to me. I couldn't see who it was. It sounded familiar. There was suddenly a bunch of blue writing and maps coming across my vision. Stats filled up the corners, seeming to tell me temperature, coordinates, and times. I was confused to what was happening. What was going on?

I could feel myself become in control of my body. My fingers curled for a second on the table. Everything felt a bit heavy. My hand slowly reached up, showing in front of my face. It shocked me to see what was there. The skin had been torn off, exposing metal and small, tiny blinking buttons. My hand rotated around, my eyes seeming to glaze over at the sight of it.

A hand reached out, taking mine into theirs. Another hand slowly snaked under my back, urging me to sit up. I slowly followed it, still in shock. My eyes were still glued to my hand, looking at who had mine in theirs. It was a large hand, much bigger than mine. It seemed to hypnotize me, blue lettering running across my vision.

The hand that was on my back let go, it coming to my chin. It pulled me to look at the person who was sitting there. Next to the table was none other than my cyborg, Jungkook. He had his head tilted to the side, his one brown eye and his other metal one with a blinking red light looked intently at me. His brown hair fell into them. He wore his grease stained, white T-shirt and work jeans. He was perfectly built, like any dream guy a girl could want. I bought him at a cheap price when I was younger, basically building him from scratch.

"Jungkook?" I asked in a small voice. The blue writing from my vision seemed to scan over his face. A few seconds of computing, and an ID of cyborgs in the area popped up. In the corner of the ID showed my name, known as his owner. What were all these numbers? All these letters? Why the ID? How was this all popping up?

"I did it," he said quietly, still staring straight at my face. I was used to his odd behavior. I hadn't been around humans in days, so it was more of a normal behavior from him. It was like being with another human. He looked exactly like one. The only think that stood out from him was metal, uncovered forearm and mechanical eye. Others were usually scared of him, but I had known him for years. "I actually did it."

I looked down at his hand that was in mine. I could still see the inside of my hand. It looked like I was a robot . . . a robot . . .

I shot my hand out of Jungkook's, the heat in my chest exploding. Blue lettering scrolled across my screen like lightning. My breathing became a faster, even breath. This wasn't human. None of this was human. I looked up at Jungkook and screamed, "You idiot!"

He stared at me, not even flinching. His head turned to level. He got to his feet, his fleshed hand falling out of mine. He started to tower over me. Both his hands reached out, cupping my cheeks. I looked up at him, the letters on my screen turning a red. "I did what I needed to do to keep us together."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said. My hand never reached up to pull his away. I watched the red in my vision was growing a bit calmer, but it stayed red. The heat in my chest still raged on. "What did you do to me?"

"You're like me now," he said, a small smile coming across his face. A smile? I never programmed him for a smile. He was supposed to be like any other cyborg: emotionless and cold. Seeing a smile on his face made me start to think. He was now different. He was something more than a robot. Something happened that I wasn't informed of.

"Were you lonely?" I decided to take a calm approach. I couldn't feel much emotion anymore, but approaching Jungkook with a soft aura, he would understand more. He wouldn't go on fritz. If he saw an act of spasm, his system would overload. It was best to keep him much calmer.

"I wanted to be with you forever," he said. I could suddenly feel his thumb running along my cheekbone. I froze up. Something in his circuit board wasn't correct. Something happened to make him act like this. "I wanted you to stay with me forever. This was the only way to preserve you. I think I have feelings for you, as humans would say."

"Jungkook, sweetie, you don't know what that means," I said in a quiet voice. The whirling in my head sounded deafening. I tried my best to ignore it. My hand reached up, placing itself on his metal one. "Maybe I need to fix one of your wires. I know it all seems confusing now--"

He reached down, placing his lips on mine. My eyes widened, the letters on my screen popping in and out of vision. I felt trapped within his grasp. Something new was happening. Something had happened to his circuit board. One of the wires must of fried. One of the screws must of been loose. This wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to be a cyborg like him. What went wrong.

After a few seconds, he pulled away, his eyes right in front of me. The metal one seemed to be unsettling. I could see a smile come across his face, his eyes smiling with him. "You'll always stay with me. You'll always be mine."