Kaleidoscope [Jungkook]

This was requested by SugaBSwrecker. I feel like I haven't posted forever for this book. I would say for you all to keep giving me requests, but school is starting to catch up to me and stressful times are getting to my head. Do feel free to leave a request in the comments or DM me the request. I will definitely find time for it.

Also, this is everything:

Anyways, thank you for the request! I hope you like it! Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

His pretty, small lips trailed up the side of my cheekbone, tantalizing my senses. My chest stopped heaving for breaths, feeling his air puff against my hot skin. My body shook, my hands trying to keep still on his steady chest. My fingertips wagged a little as they brushed up against his old shirt. I was on the edge of my seat, waiting for something.

His mouth came to my temple, his soft lips landed against my skin. I bit my lip, letting out a shaky breath. "W-What are you doing?" I murmured quietly, almost inaudible.

His lips moved against my skin as he talked in a slow, monotone voice. "I love you very much. You know that, correct?"

I was still unsure at what he was implying. I wanted to push him away, but something inside me was curious to see what was going to happen. "I-I know that. I love you, too."

His lips pulled away from my temple, his face meeting in a close proximity to mine. Something inside his eyes were flashing little colors, but they were so soft that I couldn't make out what was happening in that blink of an eye.

"Let me tell you something," he said, his eyes trailing down to my neck.

Two of his fingers pressed against the spot right under my jawline. I could feel my blood pumping. "You have little erythrocytes pumping through your arteries and veins right now."

"W-What are you talking about?" I asked, feeling his fingers very carefully press against that spot. It was an odd feeling.

"Those little cells like to go around your body for about a minute," he continued, brushing off my question. "They go to your heart. Do you know the pathway of the heart?"

I shook my head slowly.

His fingers left my neck, falling right at my sternum. I doubted that was where the heart fell, probably more to my left lung. "Those little erythrocytes like to travel through the vena cavas, through the right atria, to the right ventricle, through the pulmonary artery, to the lungs, back to the left side of the heart to the left atria, through the left ventricle, and through the aorta to the body. And that's just leaving out the valves."

I was confused at what he was saying. "Jungkook, what are you talking about?"

Those little colors kept flickering in his eyes, making me confused. His fingers pressed against my sternum gently. "That's your circle of life. That's everyone's circle of life. Though, one can't control it sometimes."

I swallowed, feeling my throat move with it. I was still confused. "You're speaking in code."

He gave a sigh, his fingers coming off of my sternum. They grabbed my chin gently, pulling it up, tilting it to the side, seeming to expose my neck. "You have a big blood vessel right there. That irony liquid flowing inside it. Isn't it just mesmerizing how it flows through with ease, the muscles around the tunnel contracting and relaxing to let the blood go through?"

I watched his face closely. All those colors and his lustful look was giving me the chills. "Jungkook . . . "

His head cocked itself to the side, seeming to have its own questioning. "Don't you agree?"

"I-I guess . . . "

"Just one, tiny thing," Jungkook said, his voice going lower, almost in a trancing way. "I want to see it."

I was a bit shocked by his request. No, it seemed more of a request. It sounded like a command. My jaw couldn't hang open to let out an answer. His fingers were tightening against my chin, holding it ever so intricately. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I felt like I couldn't even move.

"Just let me see it," his voice came out breathlessly, like he had just ran a marathon. "Let me see how that red liquid drips down your neck, swirling against your pretty skin. Let me see every wonderful part to it. Let me see those little erythrocytes. I want to see them swimming in the plasma."

"Y-You're scaring me," I stuttered, my hands now thumping against his chest, my arms wanting to give out. I wanted to push him away, but I doubted it at this point.

"I still love you," he said, his eyes wandering to my neck, "but there's still that one part of me that wants to see something more."

He reached over, placing his lips against mine gently. His hand still held my chin high and mighty, keeping me against my will. I tried relaxing into him, but my body convulsed, my lungs starting to hyperventilate. It was that slow motion feeling where everything was passing by in an hypnotizing manner, my senses on high alert. I was on the edge of something, but I didn't know what.

His lips moved gently away from my mouth, leaving small kisses down the side of my jaw. His hand that didn't hold my chin kept my hip pinned down, keeping me at bay in some sort of way. Jungkook's pretty mouth left their little trail, leaving the skin to feel cold without his touch there. I somewhat missed each little kiss he planted. I was still scared out of my mind, but it was a missing part of me I wished to come back.

Right where his fingers had been, his lips landed there on my neck. I could feel myself hitch, forgetting how to pump my heart. Something inside me had stopped. With his lips there and my blood running deep within that blood vessel, I didn't know how he would spill my blood like he said. To see the shiny blood fold into my skin. For it to squirt out of the impalement. For some sort horrifying yet beautiful thing to occur with the irony liquid inside me.

I felt his teeth suddenly nip at my skin. I thought it was just a slight tease, but, taking me by surprise, his teeth burrowed into my skin. It didn't do much except give me a shock, causing me to gasp. It happened in a blink of an eye, his teeth retracting back into his mouth. I felt myself wanting to melt, his mouth pulling away from my neck.

I could feel a hot liquid drip down my neck, my nose being filled with an irony smell. I didn't dare move. Jungkook's eyes settled on my exposed skin, his eyes still flashing colors. A red liquid stained his lips like lip gloss. He seemed to be gasping for a breath.

"It's beautiful," he said breathlessly, his hand on my chin trailing down my neck. I kept my chin high in the air as his fingers outlined the puncture. "It's more than beautiful."

"W-What did you do?" I asked quietly. I could feel the hot liquid pooling down my neck at an alarming rate.

"Give me some of it." His eyes were like a kaleidoscope now, so many shades of colors all at once. "Let me keep eating."

I bit my lip, not able to think clearly. My wound stung. My head was starting to swim. I could only nod. I knew I messed up, but I nodded. That was my only option.